Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Dener Ceide AT THIS MOMENT WORTHY OF...
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Dener Ceide AT THIS MOMENT WORTHY OF...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J-Zoe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmmm no wonder album klass la poko ka soti. Klass tap tann Dener Ceide fini ak Zenglen? Hmmm me understand. Btw anpil ti Mizik Richie yo se ti blag bouki ak malice ke Richie devlope nan Mizik yo ( si'w te fet Ayiti wa konprann " Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Edfrancisque

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ritchie tounen pèleren Konnya l ap pliye nan pye Saint Dener ceide!!!

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This post got me lol. Joudre must be ready to die but is lucky since words don't kill. You could have a point, a valid one, unfortunately there's no comparison. Comparing Ritchie the super star and hit maker to Dener who is just a hit maker does not make sense to me. Ritchie is and will always be the top hit maker of his generation, my opinion.

We cannot compare Ritchie who has produced several albums with multiple hits in every one of them to Dener who is producing hits here and there. To me, it's like comparing Dabenz to Gracia just because the latest cannot get any more hits. Dener does not belong to the groups that he produces or helps produce, therefore has less pressure to produce. Less pressure, more relax, more chances to produce hits.

Not that I forget your number 2 and 3 claim Joudre. I am not trying to go away of your claim. I just think there should not be any comparison as of now, per the loads of work of these two guys.

leodor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's hard to argue with what your post Joudre. Gin Sak pral facheuuuuuuuuuu boude et min'm mouyeuuuuuuuu. The writing wall was there with The Super Star Maker couple albums back which why Brutus wanted to go in different direction for Zenglen last album. It's funny how everybody was the King's back Se plenyin selman Se chansonette francaise. Konnya tout moune nan plinyin bouyon an gin Bon gou.

Lè'w tande album pare depi nan mwa Mai eleksyon ki Fè li poko deyò Se bouda Nini!! You have to be in line first come first serve with Dener since Zenlglen was first the other one has to wait.

Gladmy Spring valley33

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

byen lontan wi isit la, paskem te di Arly enkonparab nan HMI, paske depi nan zenglen richie remèt monnen deja. M panse top 2 a ta dwe fèt Dener/richie, paske king Arly nan yon kategori poukont li

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
joudre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizikamort wrote:
This post got me lol. Joudre must be ready to die but is lucky since words don't kill. You could have a point, a valid one, unfortunately there's no comparison. Comparing Ritchie the super star and hit maker to Dener who is just a hit maker does not make sense to me. Ritchie is and will always be the top hit maker of his generation, my opinion.

We cannot compare Ritchie who has produced several albums with multiple hits in every one of them to Dener who is producing hits here and there. To me, it's like comparing Dabenz to Gracia just because the latest cannot get any more hits. Dener does not belong to the groups that he produces or helps produce, therefore has less pressure to produce. Less pressure, more relax, more chances to produce hits.

Not that I forget your number 2 and 3 claim Joudre. I am not trying to go away of your claim. I just think there should not be any comparison as of now, per the loads of work of these two guys.

All that would be true if I did not say that Richie is a legend!

We are not comparing Dener to Richie.. That would be foolished! Palmarès Richie twò long!

What we are saying however, is it passed his time? So much that Dener Ceide is the main hit provider on an LP produced by Richie!

I do understand where you're coming from.. But we are not comparing body of work here!

joudre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovingyou wrote:
Joujou dreudreux ou gen rezon. Kounya se aly ak dener. Tre bel obsèvasyon. Map priye fanatik Richie oubyen Klass SOUPLEEEEEE pa reponnn pos sa SOUPLEEEEEE

Mon chè mwen di'w mèsi davans pou désizyon sa!

Sèl sa'm swété sè ké la prochaine fois ou pa menm bézwen pèdi tan'w ouvè thread la menm! Ou trè saj! Bravo! Rété nan kwen ou.. Pa pwoché!

RICKY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

joudre wrote:
lovingyou wrote:
Joujou dreudreux ou gen rezon. Kounya se aly ak dener. Tre bel obsèvasyon. Map priye fanatik Richie oubyen Klass SOUPLEEEEEE pa reponnn pos sa SOUPLEEEEEE

Mon chè mwen di'w mèsi davans pou désizyon sa!

Sèl sa'm swété sè ké la prochaine fois ou pa menm bézwen pèdi tan'w ouvè thread la menm! Ou trè saj! Bravo! Rété nan kwen ou.. Pa pwoché!

Yo pale ti elev yo. Pa pwoche prè verite Cool

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

joudre
mwen renmen jan'w deguize post la wi
very clever Bruh
proceed, piyay pou seals yo
I am out
Cool Arrow

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Ernst

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Dener Ceide AT THIS MOMENT WORTHY OF... Reply with quote Back to top

Album Klass la pral soti. Maestro Richie ranjé chita'w. The campaign to undermine, trash you has begun.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: