Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - JBEATZ ON HIS MUSIC GETTING ACCEPTED ON "PANDORA"!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

JBEATZ ON HIS MUSIC GETTING ACCEPTED ON "PANDORA"!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:34 pm    Post subject: JBEATZ ON HIS MUSIC GETTING ACCEPTED ON "PANDORA"! Reply with quote Back to top

JBEATZ was raving about his music being accepted by PANDORA. We spoke to the artist/producer about that.

1) JBEATZ...we saw that you were extremely happy because of PANDORA. Can you tell us what that's all about?
JBEATZ: "Good afternoon, thank you for your aknowledgement. As you know I entered HMI to make a difference and also to include all markets . Submitting my music to Pandora is just one of my stragies to market my music worldwide. With pandora being one of the most popular internet radios being used, it is another way for my fans to listen to my music."

2) Why is it a big deal for a Haitian band or artist to have their music on Pandora? Is there a fan base that caters to Haitian music to justify your excitement?
JBEATZ: "Yes it is important for Haitian bands to have our music on Pandora because nan tan modern nap viv la, music is not only listened to on cd's. Music is played on phones, computers and all sorts of electronic devices. The ability to have your music heard by millions of people who normally tune into pandora is an accomplishment. My fan base is extremely excited about this."

3) Do you know of any other Haitian artists/bands that are on Pandora?
JBEATZ: "NO...do not."

4) Do you think the HMI is simply not taking the Pandora option seriously?
JBEATZ: "It has to start somewhere Pat."

5) For those of us that don't know; is there money to be made by the bands/artists for having their songs on PANDORA?
JBEATZ: "YES."

CONGRATS to JBEATZ

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Sun May 17, 2015 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

loveless

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, I think T-vice, Carimi and AC are on Pandora because I have listened to their musics on pandora on a daily basis.

kompawoolala

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THIS WHY SOME HAITIAN NOT PROMOTING HAITIAN MUSIC GENERAL. WHEN PAT ASK JBEATS IF ANY OTHER HAITIAN ARTIST IN PANDORA HIS ANSWER IS NO. YES LOT OF HAITIAN BAND ON PANDORA, SUCH AS TABOU COMBO, T-VICE, CARIMI, DJAKOUT MIZIK, DJAKOUT#1 ETC A LOT OF HAITIAN MUSIC ON PANDORA. THE WAY PANDORA WORK THAT'S ANOTHER WAY I-TUNE MAKE MONEY, IF YOU LISTEN TO SONG YOU CAN BUY THE WHOLE ALBUM ON I-TUNE. MR. JBEATZ STOP THE NONE SENSE FLEXING YOUR MUSCLE LIKE YOU THE FIRST HAITIAN BAND ON PANDORA MATTER FACT MR. JBEATZ YOU LATE ON PANDORA.

JMacWall

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

J-BEATZ DA BEATZ KNOWS REALLY WELL THAT HE'S NOT THE FIRST. HAITIAN MUSIC CROSS THAT LINE LONG TIME AGO. NOT ONLY IN PANDORA,BUT ALSO IN PRETTY MUCH EVERY SINGLE INTERNET RADIO. TOO BAD , HE MISSES THE CHANCE TO GET MORE CREDITS FROM THE KOMPAMAGAZINE CORE FANS.

NELSON29

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tell Jbeatz to bay moun tet yo...he's super later!!! Here's Carimi, Nu Look and T-vice!!!!

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabou combo system djakout nulook magnum band tvice carimi etc.. I guess jaybeatz didnt listen to pandora before . at least I gave him credit for stating that he is on pandora while the others didn't do that

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
robdhaiti

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you Mr J-Beatz thank you frè'm!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yef

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well Pandora is one of the hardest radio stations to get into because a team of live human beings is auditioning your tracks before they are added. So a lot of artists get turned down by Pandora.

I guess what J-beatz is saying is that he was approved!

Because some bands are on Pandora doesn't mean that they submitted their songs to Pandora. Pandora also actively scouts blogs and other online avenues to learn about popular new artists. J-beats might just one of the handful of artists who actually submits their work for consideration.

In any case....Congrats J-Beats.

-Fabrice Rouzier

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YEF

That was a very informative piece from you regarding the way that a band or artist gets on PANDORA.

BRAVO!

KM!

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: