Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - ARLY LARIVIERE'S MOVE TO FRONT OF NU LOOK GETS THIS FROM....
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ARLY LARIVIERE'S MOVE TO FRONT OF NU LOOK GETS THIS FROM....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: ARLY LARIVIERE'S MOVE TO FRONT OF NU LOOK GETS THIS FROM.... Reply with quote Back to top

This is what RORO LAINE of DJAKOUT#1 had to say about the move.

RORO: "SE YON BEL MOVE. I think it is a great move. LI PRAN JAZ LI EN MAIN. I see no problem with that at all. ARLY LARIVIERE is a SINGER. SE YON CHANTEUR LI YE. That move from behind the keyboard will now liberate him so that he can make more contact with the public. MOVE SA AP FE ARLY GIN PLIS CONTACT AK PIBLIK LA."

RORO added this "PIBLIK HAITIEN AN se yon piblik ki rinmin fe bri leu yo pa habitue ak yon bagay. PA GIN TOUT BAGAY SA LA POU YO TE GINTAN AP FE TOUT BRI SA SOU NU LOOK because of that move. I think it is a positive move for Arly and Nu Look."

KM!

RICKY

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pawol granmoun.. Djaz la ap bay kou jan'l ye a

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

si arly ale devan poukisa shabba paka ale tou lol
plas arly se deye keybod la lap ka chante
epi dirije djazz la paske si yon mizisyen pedi
lap difisil pou misye vire gade paske tout je sou li
tandis ke si li deye kibod la li pi fasil paske li we
tout jwet yo.
misye sipoze pasiante pou'l jwenn yon grenn shante

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
belfam

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Literamman sa se pawol granmounn vre
Obviously it's not going to work

DJ K

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That was Michael Jackson's dream, to be the "Main Man" of J 5. well, enfin, se reve tout' neg.

tanboubeauty

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

li tap bon vre paske lavaud karateka initil devan djazz la

Sanrick

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hate seeing him singing without his keyboard, just like I hated when Micky left the keyboard to just sing.

Misye ka toujours chante deye keyboard la.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: