Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - HARMONIK "WE HAVE THE #1 SONG IN HAITI" + NEWS!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HARMONIK "WE HAVE THE #1 SONG IN HAITI" + NEWS!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: HARMONIK "WE HAVE THE #1 SONG IN HAITI" + NEWS! Reply with quote Back to top

We caught up with SANDERS of HARMONIK to get a little update on the band.

SANDERS: "We just got back from Haiti. "Mwen Bouke" is doing extremely well if not #1 song in Haiti right now according to many promoters, friends, and fans. We played 3 times in 2 days very successful and now getting ready to play twice this Saturday then out to the Bahamas on Sunday."

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good for them .. .Keep up the Good work

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompared

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks sharing those info KM and Sanders about the band and MWEN BOUKE. It was about time that the whole world knows the real THRUTH. I know you guys are humble, modest and all that. However, it is always good to let the fans know what is up. Gin trop moun kap ouvri post, bay fake information....The TRUTH is out now...MWEN BOUKE is the #1 song for sometime now in the country. The band is doing well booking and attendance wise.

I am happy for you guys...It is HARMONIK time once again....Bagay la se hit li ye....Keep up the good work...!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Si plak Harmonik la menm jan a single yo fek lage a

Moun ap antrave a jazz sa

Jazz sa pral fe malerrrrr wi

Map tann album jazz la

Aya

RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

Natif-natal

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bèl grinn mizik,kinbe la Ti mesye,mwen se kote ki gin talent map maché Harmonik se yonn nan yo,good luck guys.

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
Thanks sharing those info KM and Sanders about the band and MWEN BOUKE. It was about time that the whole world knows the real THRUTH. I know you guys are humble, modest and all that. However, it is always good to let the fans know what is up. Gin trop moun kap ouvri post, bay fake information....The TRUTH is out now...MWEN BOUKE is the #1 song for sometime now in the country. The band is doing well booking and attendance wise.

I am happy for you guys...It is HARMONIK time once again....Bagay la se hit li ye....Keep up the good work...!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

And we're supposed to believe it's the truth because Sanders says it?
I'm not knocking the song and I believe it's a HIT song but how we're supposed to be so sure that it's the #1 song in Haiti right now?

tanboubeauty

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was in haiti last week. Tout radio se mizik harmonik la yo jwe plus. Kinbe la ti mesie

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would be surprised if it wasn't the number one song in haiti.

Not only Harmonik did something new as a band Mac D challenges all odds in this song.....si nou gade au niveau vokal brother an depoze.....e san ke mwen pa di trop se yon musique ki bien arrangee, son an juste tonbe daplon epi kanta pou lirik se vin ranmase.

Je suis pas de ceux qui estiment qu'un fan doit aimer tout mizik yon djaz ou yon atis li renmen mete dehors, j'aime critiquer avec soins....."Mwen Bouke" nan top liste mwen leu map workout.......au contraire je me sens un peu jaloux menm parce que j'ai pas eu la chance avan Mac D pou m te mete ces mots nan yon poeme pou m sensibiliser yon baby lol....

Mwen tap di anpil mwen bouke......epi li tap bouke tande mwen bouke li tap bouke tou epi Mac D depoze kompa lol....

Bel grenn mizik...bien ecrit....

On appelle ca "tube", "hit".....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompared

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
And we're supposed to believe it's the truth because Sanders says it?
I'm not knocking the song and I believe it's a HIT song but how we're supposed to be so sure that it's the #1 song in Haiti right now?

Laughing Mwen konin ou ta pral quote mwen wi.. Laughing
Neg2bien brother pa'm in the age we are living in, information is not a secret anymore. With a click of a button you get connected to the world. I have known this piece of info 6 weeks ago. I have friends and associates who feed me info all over Haiti. Si mwen te vin ouvri yon post ak sa, nou tap di Kompared ap voye monte. I do not have time for that anyway.

Furthermore, you can listen to most radio in Haiti on you phone even if you do not have a computer. Bagay yo pa secret anko pam.

Everyone and their mamas knew this long time ago that MWEN BOUKE has been the #1 song in Haiti. I am repeating after Sanders bro.

I hope I make myself clear, zanmi pa'm... Very Happy

DJ K

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bri sapat'.....Fel Vini Avan...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: