Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - which album is the best so far ?
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

which album is the best so far ?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
junimix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: which album is the best so far ? Reply with quote Back to top

[size=18] for me :
1- T-vice
2- Djakout
3-Richie and Gracia
4-Krezi
5- Carimi & kreyol la
6-K-dans

what about you guys which album you think is the best? be honest.
[/size]

fahima1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

k-dans
kreyol -la
djakout

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Krezi Mizik
K-Dans
T-Vice
CARIMI

Rest yo a degage yo...

zipgenel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Richie/Gracia.... anpil maturite, bagay moun normal net al ploge

Kreyol la..... bel lyrics, accompagnees de belle melodie ak harmonie

kdans... THE SURPRISE OF THE YEAR and I mean big surprise

T-vice... Great, Great efforts... after two years of wipping from "Vwazin" they came back an gran Genre

Applaudissement pou sa ki bon, et encouragement pou sa kap fe effort Very Happy

de-facto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICHI AND GRACIA SOU AP CHECHE BON COMPAS DIRECT
KREYOL LA BEL LYRICS SE RANS GOOD JOB
KREZI THINK FOUND THEIR IDENTITY IN THIS ONE GOOD JOB
T-VICE YO TE FE'L DEJA ET YO FE'L ENKO
CARIMI COULD BE BETTER
KDANS LI OK

ALL THE BAND DID GREAT 2007 WILL BE GOOD FOR COMPAS FAN

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen poko gen karimi ak kreyol la but mwen sanse tande tout album yo
soukm jukebox.

pou karimi an so far se yon sel music mwen renmen "se l'am prale." I was expectin a lot from "first time", but nia was too limited, it should have been more of a duet.

kreyol laa, apart from the two singles that already dropped, I only like, "fanm kreyol" musique saa mache nan sanm vre.

I'm very disappointed with the text of these songs. I was expectingmore in terms of lyrics.

Richie a gracia, good album, but I'm dure most people, like myself were expecting a more commercial sound from richie. You can't have a project like this and not make it commercial.

I think that was a big faux pas from richie. There's not real hit on this album.

Djakout lan menm sa se ranse ak figu moun. This has got to be the worst album in the history of kompa music, though I haven't heard all kompa albums, mwwen pa ka imagine gen youn ki pi mal pase sa.

kout lang is not a song, I don't know what it is but lyrics yo si tellement pa bon, menm si yon neg t'ap pale ou pa ta ka pale konsa, voir pou chante.

pouchon an menm, enfin, tout moun ap fe efo li minm li vin pi mal podyab. zanmi, jsute give up.

justice avec "problem" gen potetial, yo gen nice melody but yo mal arange mal chante...

So far, m'ap ret tann kdans lan. I hear they did a good job. I hope so.

but to me right now... all I can say is

thanks god for t-vice and krezi, avec farenheit ki te lage youn ki p'at mal du tout.

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:

Richie a gracia, good album, but I'm dure most people, like myself were expecting a more commercial sound from richie. You can't have a project like this and not make it commercial.

I think that was a big faux pas from richie. There's not real hit on this album.
[/size]

Shocked Shocked Shocked AMMMWEYYYY, L'Eternel, min Syro di pa genyen hit sou album Richie & Gracia....Syro ak toute NegK, tann mwen m'ap vin'n konverti nou...

Go listen to "Papa, St. Valentin, and Suk Sale" FOR appetizers and come back to me...and I haven't even served you the main course yet... Laughing Laughing Laughing

kompared

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anmwey, min SYRO frape point sensible JEAN gran'm matin yan wi.. Rolling Eyes :roll:

Jean, apa ou gintan kraze NEW YEAR RESOLUTIOPN ou an boner konsa.. :roll:

On a serious note, I have to get my KDANS first before pronouncing my verdict...

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
Anmwey, min SYRO frape point sensible JEAN gran'm matin yan wi.. Rolling Eyes :roll:

Jean, apa ou gintan kraze NEW YEAR RESOLUTIOPN ou an boner konsa.. :roll:

On a serious note, I have to get my KDANS first before pronouncing my verdict...

Laughing Laughing Laughing non mon cher, resolution an la toujou, Syro se moun pa'm Laughing

I had to regulate on her for making such a sacrilegeous statement Laughing Laughing Laughing

W/ all the hype, I guess I'm gonna have to get the KDans too. I really wasn't planning on it, but si li bon m'ap vin di li bon Very Happy

zipgenel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
mwen poko gen karimi ak kreyol la but mwen sanse tande tout album yo
soukm jukebox.

pou karimi an so far se yon sel music mwen renmen "se l'am prale." I was expectin a lot from "first time", but nia was too limited, it should have been more of a duet.

kreyol laa, apart from the two singles that already dropped, I only like, "fanm kreyol" musique saa mache nan sanm vre.

I'm very disappointed with the text of these songs. I was expectingmore in terms of lyrics.

Djakout lan menm sa se ranse ak figu moun. This has got to be the worst album in the history of kompa music, though I haven't heard all kompa albums, mwwen pa ka imagine gen youn ki pi mal pase sa.

kout lang is not a song, I don't know what it is but lyrics yo si tellement pa bon, menm si yon neg t'ap pale ou pa ta ka pale konsa, voir pou chante.

pouchon an menm, enfin, tout moun ap fe efo li minm li vin pi mal podyab. zanmi, jsute give up.

justice avec "problem" gen potetial, yo gen nice melody but yo mal arange mal chante...

So far, m'ap ret tann kdans lan. I hear they did a good job. I hope so.

but to me right now... all I can say is

thanks god for t-vice and krezi, avec farenheit ki te lage youn ki p'at mal du tout.

syro?? sa'a pap pase Very Happy Very Happy
bon mwen kontan review pa'w la... tout moun paka daccord sou menm bagay la.

the Richie/Gracia project is one of Richie chef d'oeuvres... yo remele... the slogan for the LP... commercial track... anpil chaleur...
papa... bon zenzen
a l'envers... old school style... nice message
suk sale... bon bagay net..
st valentin.. bon bagay net.

the remixes are there for people like me.. who'd like to go back in time a little. and they help many of this present generation to acknowledge that kompa do have a history... and to learn about it..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: