Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - RICHIE TALKS ABOUT THE GAZZMAN/RICHIE BAND RUMORS!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE TALKS ABOUT THE GAZZMAN/RICHIE BAND RUMORS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djkiko#1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Promotion sa favorable pou tous 2 jazzs yo, mais a la fin Richie ap rete Zenglen, Gazz la ap tjrs disip. Brutus ou te met rete tete fret le pou sa te fet la passe.

Karenay

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't help but to see a remixed version of Arly's recent "retire or not to retire?" Who is it coming from, I don't know but based on Richie's answer, he does not have time for street zin. The key word in his response to me, is "project"

I've seen and heard worst on As The HMI Turns so map siv the next episodes pou m we.

One piece of advice though, if I can, Zenglen shouldn't be victimized for this. and i can't help it for the following voye monte: if gason pa konn pouse ti moun, pouki ap pede cheche lot gason pou ki pouse w? Si bope pa papa, pou ki wap pede cheche bope pou ki adopte w? Sorry, but zenglen is my band too for Konpa's sake. And Richie, if your name is still zenglen, say it openly. Again my apologies but enough with the politically correct stuff on this one.

RODELINOUANAMINTHE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Antre moun pa fe Erreur sa pou w ap di Arly men Ritchie kouri.ou gen le fek antre nan mond msicale la.Lariviere yo di ou wi.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

everybody knows richie never answer by yes or no to a question, superstarmaker ya toujou kite trou pou moun reflechi .....
kompamagazine wrote:

RICHIE: "I am not going to give any opinion on the street reaction concerning a band. What I know is that the same thing that I told you about the PROJECT, everything remains the same from the last time that I spoke to you."

KM!

check post belowhttp://kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=36449&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
so en bon kreyol maestro di se menm ti bagay la, PROJECT la refer to the
RICHIE/GAZZMAN cd
mwen pa we poukisa tout moun ap panike la non
so let the street buzzing

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

antre moun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RODELINOUANAMINTHE wrote:
Antre moun pa fe Erreur sa pou w ap di Arly men Ritchie kouri.ou gen le fek antre nan mond msicale la.Lariviere yo di ou wi.

Konbyen hit Arlya ekri pou Gazzman deja? Pa bliye apre tout tan
Gazzman fe ak Arlya, se Ritchie ki te bal yon hit ak Ou Se... Why wouldn't
you guys feel threatened?

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

antre moun wrote:

So si'm byen konprann, se Ritchie ki mete Gazzman nan nivo li ye a la?

Ayani

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is the project Dispit new album ? because what else can be a top priority for dispit/blagman lan moment sa Confused

As for as both bands joining I hope it doesnt happen....kite Blagman jere band li, yes Richie ak lot producer ka edel lan production new album li, men kitel fe chemin l ak group li.. Idea Arrow

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ZENGLEN 4EVER Laughing Laughing

ZENGLEN PI RED

antre moun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg2byen wrote:
antre moun wrote:

So si'm byen konprann, se Ritchie ki mete Gazzman nan nivo li ye a la?

All I am saying is that you guys feel threatened somehow..
If it was Billy Da Kid patap gin tout pale anpil sa a. Now all of
the sudden anpil moun te gentan care de zenglen. Se kounya
yap pale de bagay ki gin konbyen anne pou yo ka konvek Ritchie
pa travay avek Gazzman. Nou konin se pap menm bagay la si se Ritchie kap produi pou Gazzman. You guys hate that idea.

wallywal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

like i said awhile ago if this guys Gazzman couleur wants to have longevity in this hmi and also want to sing HIT songs he need to hook up with Richie
Richie is the only man that can do that for him. I also think that Richie needs Gazzman as much as Gazzman needs him,am sorry to say this but for years now Richie and his band Zenglen ( a band that a love) have done nothing exceptional in the hmi, their last album was a flop, richie's 10 ans plus tard didn't made the effect he was looking for.
as for Gazzman well dife a etein curiosite a fini album mission pa te kampe sou anyin et avec album nu look ak djakout la ( 2 gros djazz ki kampe an zo blod nan moment an la nan him la ak 2 gros album) disip ap zenglen....well nuff said....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: