Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - ROUZIER MUST BE THE NEXT PM LIKE IT OR NOT
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ROUZIER MUST BE THE NEXT PM LIKE IT OR NOT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ppo2001 wrote:
I'm personally for Rouzier but Micky must learn how to negotiate. He needs to stop alienating them cause don't like the way he's been treating them.

So how does he negogiate? It is not about policy but jobs if he did that then it is corruption.

Micky brother continue holding fast, the dominoes will fall trust me.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeancelestin wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
h1, I wouldn't respond to JC...

Tale li pral quote tet li, only to disagree with everything he already says.

He will soon receive new information that will totally nullify everything he just said...

Counting 1,,2,3....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

mesi, manman Very Happy Smile

h1, se wap bay la, sa pa democratie, frem
m paka konpran ou pou vle pou neg yo jis pran neg la konsa
i know those guys in the chamber wants their part from the cakes, not all of them, but genyen ki vle
But, ou paka kont yo non. POLITICIS IS " A RAPPORT DE FORCE, BRO"
I agree they should move with the process, but ou paka fe menas paske DIKTATI PAKA TOUNEN AYITI ENCORE, FREM
M swete neg yo appwouve neg la si li meet all requirements. But, h1, wap pale de democratie, men kounie a ou di neg ap fe theat
ou pa konen se konsa politik fet. se banm ma ba ou
PREZIDAN MARTELLY, go ahead and get some negotiations going in order to move the country forward

Negotiate what?

You cannot tell me well my friend wants a job so you give it to him I will let your PM get in. Maybe to tet chat Haitian people they call that negotiation but that is corruption. If someone came to me to say look my city is getting a project done and I need your next government to support these projects then ok, we can talk but what I hear is going on here well its JOBS and CABINET POSITIONS AND MICKY CANNOT NEGOTIATE THAT STUFF BECAUSE IT IS CORRUPTION OTHERWISE!!!

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

H1 tout neg nan parlemant sa yo pi fo se visye.

Sa Daniel Rouzier fe pou pep la deja yon nan neg paleman pa fouti di ke yo ka fe yon yota devan misye.

Pagen Yon'n nan neg parlement sayo pa gen CV misye, pa gen yon ki janm fe anyen konkre pou peyi a, pou pep la...se jalou yo jalou.

Yo di misye pa peye tax, mande neg parlement depi kile yo peye tax epi montre preuve ke yo peye tax epi kob tax ke moun peye ki kote'l pase????

Neg yo ap fe la lwa men yo pa menm pase nan faculte de droit. Bagay tet anba net

Ala traka papa.

Neg paleman pemet yo loje yon list post governemental bay Michel pou mande yon seri de position kle nan administrasyon pou yo ka fe Rouzier monte, pami leskel Ministre des finance, ministre de la justice etc....Michel pa dako donk yap bay misye pwoblem.

Neg sayo se intere poch yo yap regle se pa zafe peyi.

Al gad videyo sa a na dim san we.

Watch the links below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhTOO_LeDZs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5fcWva4bjU&feature=related

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MinkiJan wrote:
H1 tout neg nan parlemant sa yo pi fo se visye.

Sa Daniel Rouzier fe pou pep la deja yon nan neg paleman pa fouti di ke yo ka fe yon yota devan misye.

Pagen Yon'n nan neg parlement sayo pa gen CV misye, pa gen yon ki janm fe anyen konkre pou peyi a, pou pep la...se jalou yo jalou.

Yo di misye pa peye tax, mande neg parlement depi kile yo peye tax epi montre preuve ke yo peye tax epi kob tax ke moun peye ki kote'l pase????

Neg yo ap fe la lwa men yo pa menm pase nan faculte de droit. Bagay tet anba net

Ala traka papa.

Neg paleman pemet yo loje yon list post governemental bay Michel pou mande yon seri de position kle nan administrasyon pou yo ka fe Rouzier monte, pami leskel Ministre des finance, ministre de la justice etc....Michel pa dako donk yap bay misye pwoblem.

Neg sayo se intere poch yo yap regle se pa zafe peyi.

Al gad videyo sa a na dim san we.

Watch the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5fcWva4bjU&feature=related

Right on point brother, this is reason Celestin said I am dictator because I would not negotiate people jobs and stuff.

Micky is doing something I personally agree with and for the next generation of Presidents to follow. You cannot let parliament just start bullying the government for jobs and cabinet positions. The Constitution never intended this kind of actions and truly shows the level of corruption and greed amongst the political figures.

These same filthy makats will then go out and call Rouzier a thief. A man who went out of way to pick dead bodies and buried them and spent his own money to give them a proper burial. Where was these filthy makats when all this was going on, I will tell you stealing money from the people, stealing rice from the people, and selling it for profits.

Ppo2001

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Ppo2001 wrote:
I'm personally for Rouzier but Micky must learn how to negotiate. He needs to stop alienating them cause don't like the way he's been treating them.

So how does he negogiate? It is not about policy but jobs if he did that then it is corruption.

I dont think arrogance is the solution.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ppo2001 wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Ppo2001 wrote:

I dont think arrogance is the solution.

So what is the solution gave in to demands of corruption.

Originalsemwen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

H1 you sound like the Duvilier's to me.
I think the parlement has the right to review the documents and make a decision. Stalling the process only hurts the poor haitian waiting for something to be done. If he is not qualified to be prime minister, let him have his up or down vote and let's move on.

We've seen the same game played before on Preval's 1st term. I think they went through 4 nominees before the parlement could agree on someone. I think Smack Michel was the one to finally get the approval because I believe OPL controlled the parlement at that time. This is Deja Vu,, but Micky needs to understand that the parlement is a potent force therefore cannot be neglected if he really wants to accoplish something during his term.

Ppo2001

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Their plan was to get the absolute majority take 2/3 of the seats, choose their own prime minister and form their own government. This scenario failed. They have whats called a "relative majority". This is the best scenario Micky could have been dealing with. Act with intelligence prezidan!

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Originalsemwen wrote:
H1 you sound like the Duvilier's to me.
I think the parlement has the right to review the documents and make a decision. Stalling the process only hurts the poor haitian waiting for something to be done. If he is not qualified to be prime minister, let him have his up or down vote and let's move on.

We've seen the same game played before on Preval's 1st term. I think they went through 4 nominees before the parlement could agree on someone. I think Smack Michel was the one to finally get the approval because I believe OPL controlled the parlement at that time. This is Deja Vu,, but Micky needs to understand that the parlement is a potent force therefore cannot be neglected if he really wants to accoplish something during his term.

I am dictator and you Lavalas lover a fair minded fair loving individual!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Being a dictator under those regards is flattering!!! Laughing

Maybe you are lost in Lavalas love world but it seems the parliament cannot even come down to an up and down vote. Why is that?

Also, where is this Micky needs parliament talk, does Parliament not need Micky as well. The problem here is the Parliament is comprised of criminal elements who cheated in the last election and now they have decided to derail democracy for money, jobs, and personal well being. You people want the President to negotiate with these people. You can see they are fools, if they wanted to throw Rouzier they would have done it today and do the up and down vote.

But what Micky said and he made it clear, this is his guy and there is no other option on the table and that only spells one thing.

I love it, I sound like Duvalier because I demand my President to stand tall in front of cheaters and criminals who want to extort jobs and money from the country. I am gonna let criminal and cheaters review and deride a honorable man because they cannot steal and get jobs from the President. You wonder why Haiti is a mess!!!! Sorry to say call me dictator if I would not deal with criminals and be nice when they are hell bent on breaking my government and steal from the people.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ppo2001 wrote:
Their plan was to get the absolute majority take 2/3 of the seats, choose their own prime minister and form their own government. This scenario failed. They have whats called a "relative majority". This is the best scenario Micky could have been dealing with. Act with intelligence prezidan!

The problem here is Micky tried his best to get some on his corner. But to some it makes sense to stick with the relative majority because they force the president as well into scenarios that benefit them.

Ppo2000, the problem here is not policy or even projects but personal gain. Even if you cut a deal there is only so much to deal with anyway. This action needs to be done because and the longer it continues don't be surprised higher powers advocate dissolving parliament and new elections are pursued and Micky gaining under that scenario. Trust me, it is being discussed in certain corners and all these makats are going to lose anyway. Why pursue this route don't know but only reflects the lack of political maturity.

What is this acting intelligent? Bend over and let me people put their hands on the president throat.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: