Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - WYCLEF JEAN WILL NOT BE PERFORMING AT COMPA FEST!!!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WYCLEF JEAN WILL NOT BE PERFORMING AT COMPA FEST!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReineDiana

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: WYCLEF JEAN WILL NOT BE PERFORMING AT COMPA FEST!!! Reply with quote Back to top

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Wyclef wanted all of his fans and supporters to know that the advertisement Promoting that he will attend Compa Fest in maimi is False , there Was never a written Contract done.

Best Regards,
Nadia Aka Reine Diana
-------------------------------------------------------
WYCLEF JEAN!

kompekok

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: WYCLEF JEAN WILL NOT BE PERFORMING AT COMPA FEST!!! Reply with quote Back to top

ReineDiana wrote:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Wyclef wanted all of his fans and supporters to know that the advertisement Promoting that he will attend Compa Fest in maimi is False , there Was never a written Contract done.

Best Regards,
Nadia Aka Reine Diana

Why did he wait so long to denounce it then?

(Dadou Pasquet)

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

"KC calm down...and remind yourself that this the the H. M. FREAKING I. where bagay tet chatte sa yo toujou rive."
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Already the first dissappoinment of the festival epi bagay poko menm komanse...nap suiv toujou....

But the bright side is that this is one less act that the "big dawg" djazz konpa yo have to worry about eating up their time Wink

kelly2k08

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And the saga commence

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Jeegy

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: WYCLEF JEAN WILL NOT BE PERFORMING AT COMPA FEST!!! Reply with quote Back to top

ReineDiana wrote:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Best Regards,
Nadia Aka Reine Diana

Thank you for the 411. This crap need to stop cause people use Big star name to promote an event which so many people/fan would go there because of Wyclef.

Thanks again Diana

OZ'MOSIS

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pou tann dat Flyer deyň...lol...kounyč a menm....lap di false advertising...lol....mago a pa bay??? lol...

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah bay bagay la jan li ye men pa vinn di "False Advertisement." Tann dat flyer sa deyo epi se 3 jou avan event lan fet se le sa wyclef we li...

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh well... Rolling Eyes
Sanble mwen pap ale anko... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BON MEN REINE DIANA ENTRE NAN KOZE SA TOU JODI A.......
THAT NEWS COMES AND GOES BYE BYE HERE BEFORE....
THIS TIME IT'S FROM REINE DIANA HERSELF.......WILL IT BE HERE WHEN I LOG BACK ON......
CARTE PELOUSE POU STaFF PoZé............

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: WYCLEF JEAN WILL NOT BE PERFORMING AT COMPA FEST!!! Reply with quote Back to top

kompekok wrote:
ReineDiana wrote:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Best Regards,
Nadia Aka Reine Diana

Why did he wait so long to denounce it then?

I will tell you why they waited for so long.

I think Wyclef has ALREADY BEEN PAID by the organizers for letting them use his image to promote the party....
Sa fet EVERYDAY nan HMI la.... It's common practice... They've played the public.

Think about this for a second, ANPIL MOUN DEJA FE ARANJMAN WHICH THEY CANT BACK OUT OF to attend the festival. (Staff festival la KONNEN sa tres bien).

So, lajan sa deja garanti.... They waited A COUPLE OF DAYS prior to the event, to announce that the BIGGEST HEADLINER of the event will NOT BE PRESENT....

Where is a PRESS RELEASE from the festival APOLOGIZING and INFORMING the public that their BIGGEST HEADLINER will not be there?

They're either PLAYING US or STEALING FROM US, oh, there's another possibility, THEY HAVE AMNESIA

In my book, FALSE ADVERTISING=STEALING=DUPING

This is a classic case of BAIT AND SWITCH and EXPLOITATION

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: