Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Nu look single " SO WHAT "listen..lyrics added
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Nu look single " SO WHAT "listen..lyrics added
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DON XTRA

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeancelestin wrote:
tipoupouche wrote:
zipgenel wrote:
@TPP..

Si'w pa konprann sa neg la di zn.. Mande'l pou'l tradui an angle pou ou.. M'konnen oh menm Jan ak boss ou.. Nou limite.. Cool

Are you the one selling whatever he is smoking !!! Go ahead make my day !!!! -

BTW - Are you a KM star !!!! They are charging $40 to the miami festival.. Can you get me in for free.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Can you ask Arly to put me on the list.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bon, zip, les detracteurs sont partout! Shocked
Se moun ki pa gen anyin serie pou yo di
Moun sa yo still pa we ke arly, nu look jis femin ou chapitre non avek mizik sa?
Adie fre
Moun sa yo en reta anpil, papa
ke bondie beni nou
So what, celestin this, celestin that!
So waht!
Konpa nu look pi red, panne kaouchou ki te genyen, se Michelin nou fek mete la, frem
Donc, Notre periple musical vient juste de commencer! Arrow

BON OU WE SAM AP DI A... HOW OU PRAL METE KAROTCHOU OU PA MIN'M GIN JAN'T HAHAHAHAHAHA ANMWEYYYY NOU GINLE TONBE SOU TET.. BLOOD MICHELIN.. FOK OU GIN JAN'T WI POU'L KA ROULE BIENNN.. LOL ADJEYYYYYY FREMMMM

RICKY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pokann1 wrote:
OZ'MOSIS wrote:
Lol….
So this is it??? This is it?...that’s the “so what”? that’s it?....
Good music is good music. And a good song NEVER wants anyone to defend it. Songwriting can be the most difficult thing and can be a very easy thing at the same time. Approach is the key. This song looks like a song that was FORCED to write; it didn’t come natural. When songwriting is done under-pressure, it can come out very dry like this one. Sorry.

With all honesty, I expect something much greater from a man who is regarded as a “lyrical genius” by his die-hard fans, someone who has a history of writing great music. The structure of this song kills it because the song becomes very tedious. Way too long. You don’t need 7 mns to say “so what”. That’s a short phrase and statement; you could have got to the point in less time span. They were trying to accomplish too much with just one song (a double-edge sword) and it didn’t happen. This is like two songs in one. The first part alone could have been a whole song by itself.

The melody of the front part of the song is quite appealing; but the song sounds OLD. The cords are so passé; typical Arly cords and they’re really getting tired. I expected “so what” to be better incorporated in a Hook. Tipapi zanmi’m bay yon bon “ Ti Reggie” nan mizik la.lol….

I like this portion of the song where Arly attempts to give credit and thanks to Gazman for his contribution:
“Map di’w mèsi pou tout sa NOU konstri
si jodi a’n divize
fok nou kwè se la destine
pa janm panse yon jou’m tap bonbe anfas ou
aprè tout sakrifis Nou fè pou’N fòme yon ekip”.
But most Nu Look’s “die-hard” fans will ignore this part and will continue to mistreat, discredit, and undermine Gazman. Arly sings”NOU”; meaning him and Gazman. Now I don’t understand why some of you have so much resentment for Gazman. “so what”?

Epi tout ti ekip voye monte a, Art is art. Nan zafè Art pa gen ou fin konnen. Mwen konnen fok nou nou chak jwè nan ekip sa fè 50 posts nan thread sa panse se sa kap fè gòl fèt, nap avayi teren an….nap pare ròch, machete nou, pou’n enpeche moun pale…..you have a hard job ahead of you. Pa gen anyen pou’w fè dyòlè la.

Oz’mosissssssssssssssssss……lol….i had to give myself my own shot out…..lol….

ou konn sam renmen ak piti sa a? se li li ki pou premye kritike yon mizik...wa ekri anpil pa'w....but none sense....ki capacite de jugement et d'analyse ke'w genyen/ ou nan fe nwa pou tete ou , ou anvi opine sou zev gran paran, yon jeni? kom ou menm wote avek espri w..so there's no ways sa wap di yo ka afekte yon enstitisyon ki deja etabli konsa...yon sel bagay ou menm ak pansew , nou fe yon sel nan hauteur...lol

anmweyyyyyyy, min bon frapman.. se yon fanatik Nu Look pou'w ta ye. Pokan di Oz yon bel kout SO WHAT la Laughing

cutyboy_13

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel grenn music ti groove yo bel but mwen te expect plus de sa arly lage a mwen pa tro feel pipo music la just bon li pa yon hit Arly sere hit yo pou album li lage yon bagay pou fe fanatik malad yo fe bri

Smartstuff20

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wowwww!!!! This is what I call a breath of Fresh air. Je ne sais ou commencer. Laisse voir! Euuuhhhhh Very Happy Very Happy

Job very well done gentlemen!! You guys have proven yourselves once again as a force to be reckoned with in the "Konpa Direk" category. From the vocals, to the grooves, to the arrangements, to the lyrics, everything is on point.

Si se premier fois ke yon moun ap tander NuLook, lap fort difficile pou yo we ke se deux moun/voix different kap chanter, parce que the vocals compliment each other. The transition from Arly's to PiPo's vocals is so smooth that one may think it is the same person singing the entire song. Mais moi je vois la difference.

Ralph Conde's guitar touch added a classy flavor to the song. Ou we se yon moun ki konn music, ki konn jwer guitar, ki versatile kap jwer juste sou accord li yo. Ti PaPi Woww Woww Woww!! This kid has shown so much improvement from when he first started in NuLook to now. He is surely making a name for himself. PaPi brought the "son LaRue Ya" to this track with his commercial grooves. GADON KONPA, GADER KONPA!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PiPo delivered big time, which doesn't amaze me because that is what a great vocalist/singer does when giving an excellent product.

Arly!!! composition music la seulman prouver ke he is ONE of the best producers in the business. Very talented individual Bref.. Excellent job!!

The song is focused on positivity. Pa gin ti point, ti vye pwopagan kap voyer, which is often hard to find in the HMI, especially apres ke yon djazz/band fe yon separation pareille.

Bon, I can go on and on about this song telman li macher nan sang'm, but map kiter rest la pou bal Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Epi SO WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

OZ'MOSIS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

demanti'm pito si nou kapab....se nan joure selman nou fo....epi nou tout te nan "gro lekol"....nou tout fe "gro klas"...."nou tout eklere"....nou tout "konn" mizik....

this song was written under pressure; therefore, it came out very dry....it didn't not accomplish it's objective and some of your dreams didn't come true....ou pa gen anyen pou'w fe djole la.....

nou chak met te fe 50 post nan thread sa, reyalite a pap janm change....Gazman was the force of Nu Look...this song proves it....this song also didn't convince anyone but the die- hard Nu Look's fans that Pipo can carry on the "Legacy"....

vava

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IS THERE ANOTHER WAY I CAN LISTEN TO THE SONG?? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry but Im not going through 13pages to see if theres another link to hear the song without using ZShare... so if anyone can share another access, Me Await Ya! Thanks in Advance!! Me want to hear it... Very Happy

wallywal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pale anpil la fini
Lariviere did it again.

kompekok

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Arly Lariviere proves a lot with this song release.
1) He chooses the high road by giving Gazzman his dues and at the same times letting us fans know that separation is sometimes inevitable and he gives example of many great bands in the past that had to go thru that.
2) He also states that both he and Gazzman can co-exist and that they must for the benefit of our music. “kue’m se kem kap pale, mem si chemin nou diverge m’souete rev ou realize”
3) He recognizes that Nu-Look had to take a step back before it could move forward
4) He also changes the sound of the band, hence why people are saying the guitar sound is absent, that’s because they were expecting the same guitar sound.
5) Furthermore, Arly is attracting new fans to Nu-Look.

(Dadou Pasquet)

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
If I did not like Arly i'd slap myself....

This guy is beyond great.......musically....artistically......

Tout sa l' mayen bon....misyeu sanble gen yon main monte

Dwet monte se rans! Se dwet divin, fre
Se bondie ki bay talan, les hommes ka kritike, but sa yo ka bay?
Transportuer valises yo, fin enraje, but ki sa yo ka kontribuye
Anyway, anpil moun pran kaban, sak rele maestro deja
men fanatik yo ap fe odas
Mezanmi, se ou chapitre ki ferme kounie an!
Donc, pa gen joure encore! Tout moun fe route yo et konpa direk devan Shocked Very Happy
Et pi, et pi, So what! Shocked Very Happy

Last edited by jeancelestin on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 25 of 38

Jump to: