Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYCLEF JEAN!!!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYCLEF JEAN!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReineDiana

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYCLEF JEAN!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Please join me in wishing our very own Wyclef a very happy and blessed birthday!!! Show him some love people! hold him up like he's been doing for our dear Haiti. Suporting Wyclef also means supporting our brothers and sisters in Haiti! Continued blessings to Haiti's own! One love always Fam!!!

P.S.
In honor of Clef's birthday, there will be a Birthday Special, where the entire African Experience from the Mamas/Africa MTV award ceremony in Kenya will be broadcasted on Wyclef.com this Saturday 10/17/09 Go to wyclef dot com tomorrow for exclusives!!!

Also, Clef's mixtape will be released on November 10, 2009...Pre-order the mixtape titled: From The Hut To The Projects to The Mansion Now, his first Hip Hop EP since Carnival http://bit.ly/2XlAXw

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYCLEF JEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you give a man that has everything? you show him love by supporting his venture! Order your mixtape today!!! http://bit.ly/2XlAXw

Quote:
If I can have one birthday gift it would be before my life is over, eyes close and I head to the otherside I get to see Haiti on the Rise ~~~WYCLEF JEAN~~~
In Response To Birthday Wishes 10/17/09

-------------------------------------------------------
WYCLEF JEAN!

Last edited by ReineDiana on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

rorothebest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy Birthday CLEF,and GOD bless you.

Si NULOOK n'existait pas,il fallait l'inventer.

Pa suiv NULOOK,jazz la jouinn kob monnin sou dlo.

Last edited by rorothebest on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy Birthday man, enjoy!

fenito

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mr.Wyclef,the only bon grenn HAPPY BIRTHDAY rete janw ye pa chanje non.ti neg paster a.

yef

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy birthday Atis la!!! Kenbe pi red!

-Fabrice Rouzier

bigcliff78

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PLAYBOY, WHEN AND WHERE WILL WE BE POPPING THE BOTTLES.

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yo !!!

This man deserve an ovation bday for real --

1- for his music

And 2- for his passion to Haiti

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYCLEF !!!!

daphnee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

happy birthday

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: