Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THANKSGIVING WEEKEND?
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THANKSGIVING WEEKEND?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THANKSGIVING WEEKEND? Reply with quote Back to top

What are your plans for Thanksgiving Weekend guys?

Thursday- Turkey Sandwich dinner and Zin/Hang Out/T-Vice @ Bongo's
Friday- T-Vice/Nu Look @ Club Boca
Saturday- Racine Fest @ Bayfront Park and KREZI's Album Release party @ Marabou Cafe after the festival
Sunday- Djakout/Hang Out (Maybe)
Monday- Bouillon Night with Zenglen.

Guys, do not write the name of the club unless it's advertised here on KM (Km rules)

Last edited by Gromosso on Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Patizan can you please let me deal with this Weekend coming firsttttttttt bro...........Min Antistress laaaaaaaaaa.

From Miami to NY watch out on Thursday bro..........voye limo a vi'n chache'm then we are deal brother..... pa bliye guin on KREZI AVEC CARIMI somewhere ...fok mwen tounin..........

list la long map fete net . Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My plan was to go to my aunt in NYC to enjoy that Krezi/CaRiMi. Now, my significant other stole me to go to her family; I think I need to blend in so I’m on my way to Orlando this Thanksgiving and then drive to Miami Friday for the festivities. Yo pranm Laughing

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Pepla wrote:
My plan was to go to my aunt in NYC to enjoy that Krezi/CaRiMi. Now, my significant other stole me to go to her family; I think I need to blend in so I’m on my way to Orlando this Thanksgiving and then drive to Miami Friday for the festivities. Yo pranm Laughing

Wey **** Pepla, gen le yo pran'w vre ti mal! Depi'w tande "meet my family" avek ayisien...Se Mariaj ti fre!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

de-facto

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MOI MEME NEW YORK CITY
BAL CARIMI/KREZI SA FOK MWEN LA.
Very Happy Very Happy

Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pepla, tell her your extended family will be at the Florida Sanatorium (Marabou Cafe). Di TI MAFI, ke'w pap NEGOSYE'l pou pe pap. Very Happy

Yanvaloo, achete ticket'w, vinn pran kompa. Laughing

DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wenesday night is the opening Party/Hair show at Copa Grande. Featuring yours truly.

Thurdays Manger Manger MAnger...Digestion nan Roxy Carimi/Kreyol la.

Friday: Krezi/Carimi sim pa Gonfler or constiper or hung over

Saturday Flight to Miami Racine Fest.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Pepla wrote:

Mesie, yon sel ti DJ neg genyen Tampa, oh oui madam di ke fo li al we fanmi li...Sa vle di Tampa Bay ap Blanche pou Thanksgiving nan!!! I guess I'll be with the family in South Florida!!!

kompavicela

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wenesday=copa grande

thursday apre finn byen mange wap jwen mwen nan Carimi Kreyol la

friday nite off

Saturday=tropicana red nan Boston

Tilouj

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Super Duke wrote:
Wenesday night is the opening Party/Hair show at Copa Grande. Featuring yours truly.

Thurdays Manger Manger MAnger...Digestion nan Roxy Carimi/Kreyol la.

Friday: Krezi/Carimi sim pa Gonfler or constiper or hung over

Saturday Flight to Miami Racine Fest.

Same here except for the florida trip, the constipation and indegestion. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: