Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - FABIOLA DUPOUX/KREZI MANAGEMENT: REPORT CARDS FROM FANS
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FABIOLA DUPOUX/KREZI MANAGEMENT: REPORT CARDS FROM FANS
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: FABIOLA DUPOUX/KREZI MANAGEMENT: REPORT CARDS FROM FANS Reply with quote Back to top

Your time to take out your REPORT CARDS as well as SUGGESTION CARDS to let certain bands/managers know what the deal is.

FIRST UP is KREZI MANAGER FABIOLA DUPOUX, along with co-managers TI LIONEL and PHILIPPE Leger.

*Do you think they are doing a good job or not in regards to KREZI? Tell us WHY YES or WHY NOT?

*What suggestions do you have in terms of the managerial style/approach and strategy regarding the band, that you think maybe they should do in regards to the band.

Let us/THEM know.

KM!

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would give the management a 3/10 they failed to take advantage and capitalize on Krezi’s after carnival momentum on several occasions, the band is very very slow when it comes to touring.

Management la double classe la en plusieur reprises de ce fait mwen Remise a ses parents.

daphnee

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think they're doing a good job management wise...they shouldn't let their emotions get the best of them and they need to find a way to highlight their new additions since their last two departures because those two gentlemen have been kind of quiet, at least to me.

Suggestions-release a strong cd with hits and try and get rid of this carnaval band tag and perhaps tour more often in the states.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Clifton

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
I think they're doing a good job management wise...they shouldn't let their emotions get the best of them and they need to find a way to highlight their new additions since their last two departures because those two gentlemen have been kind of quiet, at least to me.

Suggestions-release a strong cd with hits and try and get rid of this carnaval band tag and perhaps tour more often in the states.

Let makes it a little bit spicy for that Daphnee Very Happy They shouldn't let family thing & their tempers to come in the business when it comes to KREZI. Change the promoters or the represent that they have in the different state in the US to see something... Plus, forget about the pass to move on make it like SWEET MICKEY VS T-VICE to make money...It is all about the money not about the emotions DUPOUX & LEGER let's move on Very Happy

Carmelito

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To me this management team is capable but blinded by the ti system mentality.
1- Yo suppose accepte Jesus comme sauveur personnel yo.
2- They should stop riding on the back of TiVice or any other band. They should work to make a name for themselves and not using other bands to showcase a crowd that is not theirs{false advertising and babysitting}.
3-They should stop hidding Black EZ and Bourdeau to the public{ti system}.

Silans

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have been very disappointed lately.

If we look at Haiti's market, they are doing a wonderful job.

If you look anywhere else, you may give them a big ZERO.

We are in May...summer is about to start already. How many times has Krezi Mizik travel thus far?

I am happy that Krezi was able to go to France, but I don't like seeing this once in every 2 years.

I have been listening to a recent Krezi live, the musicians are working their ass off and you can feel that they have put a lot of work. They are playing extremely well; however if they are not given the opportunity to showcase it...it is worthless.

When you do something right, I will be the first to applaud you and I know you have the full potential.

So now it's time to see Krezi Mizik everywhere!

Management it's time to STEP UP. I know you are going to have a nice anniversary party in Haiti soon but Haiti is not your only market.

You have Miami, New York, Boston, MONTREAL, les Antilles, Europe and other places around the world.

Nou di 2009 ap bon pou Krezi, start showing me those gigs outside of Haiti

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

they are doing all taht they can but
I do not understand why there is more than one manager Confused

Arrow i agree with km peeps they fail to capitalized on other markets -- but they are working at it ..

Arrow i think david dupoux lady magnet - that charming attitude
would be a great addition to krezy if i was them i would do something about it ..

honnestly music wise ( theyre is something diferent let-s say about krezy music the compositon of music and ther&b flair of mika does not quite macht for me...just listen at ti- mafi and compare it to let-s talk Confused Exclamation

mngt job 80 % Exclamation la perseverance est la clee de tout moi je dis continue comme cela Wink

but i think they are doing the best to change krezy image Very Happy

Last edited by ti-manmi on Thu May 07, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Map pap vin la to be bias.. Krezi is my number jazz... still.. Thankfully I still have a ish load of lives for them to hold that spot number one spot paske if I were depending on their actual live performances then I would be one disappointed fan.

Management is good! Krezi is holding it down in Haiti.. but it saddens me when many Krezi fans HERE in the STATES inquire about the band and there's not much one can say but I dont know. I really wish Krezi would also focus themselves OUT of Haiti. They have SO many Krezi supporters out of Haiti and they rarely get to see them perform. We can only hound Funky down and see if we can get some lives out of her.. Laughing Laughing

I must say Im ecstatic to see that Krezi played in Paris this past week.. which means they are progressing.. But in the same breath, they need to do more shows in the US as well and expand themselves here... and I am pretty sure, in due time they will... but we can't be blinded at the fact that the US fans do not see Krezi often. KREZI is a KICK BOUNDA band! Ooo how much I love me some Krezi. Mwen fanatik yo net! I need a KREZI fix so bad too.. So map tan jazz la.. I just hope it won't be too long...

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well well well.... Laughing

yes krezi management made a few mistakes in the past...with controversy....bad descisions etc...BUT they are reparing them now and Things look PERFECT...me love the way things are going Very Happy ...

My only advice for them...is to be more FAST...yo on ti jan molo molo when it comes to descision...posting pics Razz Laughing ..newz abt the band....yo on ti jan absent...yo bezwen yon moun ki pou tapé dada yo pou levé yo nan domi de tan zan tan Laughing Laughing ....and of course JÉRÉ lot bo dlo...apré sa nou nan businesss net al kolé...nou deyo deyo nettttttttttttttttt

So en gros...Management sa sé youne nan management ki pi SOLID...bagay maleu net Cool

MOURASSA

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Silans wrote:
I have been very disappointed lately.

If we look at Haiti's market, they are doing a wonderful job.

If you look anywhere else, you may give them a big ZERO.

We are in May...summer is about to start already. How many times has Krezi Mizik travel thus far?

I am happy that Krezi was able to go to France, but I don't like seeing this once in every 2 years.

I have been listening to a recent Krezi live, the musicians are working their ass off and you can feel that they have put a lot of work. They are playing extremely well; however if they are not given the opportunity to showcase it...it is worthless.

When you do something right, I will be the first to applaud you and I know you have the full potential.

So now it's time to see Krezi Mizik everywhere!

Management it's time to STEP UP. I know you are going to have a nice anniversary party in Haiti soon but Haiti is not your only market.

You have Miami, New York, Boston, MONTREAL, les Antilles, Europe and other places around the world.

Nou di 2009 ap bon pou Krezi, start showing me those gigs outside of Haiti

Haiti,does Krezi have a weekly GIG at any club in haiti " Petion-ville",I think not,so tell me how are they doing ok in haiti.
No one want to say it,first thing This band has too many managersss.
I am certain that alone poses quite a few problems within the Band,and party booking overseas.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: