Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - HMI TABLEAU CHANGES THE DAY GRACIA IS ALLOWED BACK IN THE US
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HMI TABLEAU CHANGES THE DAY GRACIA IS ALLOWED BACK IN THE US
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: HMI TABLEAU CHANGES THE DAY GRACIA IS ALLOWED BACK IN THE US Reply with quote Back to top

THE HMI TABLEAU/LANDSCAPE will change DRAMATICALLY the day GRACIA DELVA is allowed to come back in the U.S.

GRACIA and MASS COMPAS might not be the best or most popular band in the market, but when they are allowed to come to the U.S, a lot of bands will be pressing the PANIC BUTTON.

His popularity...His thousands of fans in the U.S just dying/waiting to see him perform in front of them again....A HOLLYWOOD STORY to tell you the truth

I GUARANTEE YOU THAT.

Songe mwen te di nou sa.

KM!

JMPerry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No denying the man has a strong fan base and if indeed he and his bandmates are allowed here, it will be a sight to see. He has expressed his dying hunger for this and he will pursue it. So mave'w Pat, bagay yo ka miel ampil if indeed he sets foot back in the US.

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The day Gracia "Ti Bat Kor" Delva is allowed to the States, ampil tet pral cho kou ve lampe. Laughing Laughing

de-facto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen panse se le sa pral gen pi gwo couri nan hmi.
and i have a feeling this day is soon to come

belfam

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cho se rans mwen poko we ki moun-n ki pi popile nan moman ke Gracia wether we like it or not. New york ap pran dife si neg sa ta antre N.Y. Se li min-m selman ki ka rantre djazz tankou fo kob kom di kafou.

SweetnessCarlyVice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat eske sé yon nouvel wap banou la-a???
Samblé ti bat kor join yon moyen. Confused Confused Confused

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

A SUIVRE!

KM! Wink

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It'd be a HUGE EVENT in the HMI. I think that the day Gracia Delva get back in the states the HMI will be really REMANYE SPAGHETTI STYLE, and i'm sure that gen anpil promoteurs ki pral rete TET FRET, cause pral gen LOBEY menm jan tou gen anpil bands ak atis ki PAP KA RETE TET FRET.

Nou ap resi konnen sa ki rele TRAFFIC JAM nan HMI la.

Let's wait and see what the future will bring to us.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry Pat, I guess I'm in the minority. If Gracia were to return to the states AND RETURN TO ZENGLEN, then I would agree the entire HMI landscape would change. I am not convinced it would happen with Mass Kompa. After the novelty of seeing Gracia wears off, things would go back to being the same. Mass Kompa DOES NOT have a huge following in the states, and it would continue as such because their music is inferior to the other established bands out there. As popular as Gracia is, if he were the lone factor in terms of generating buzz and popularity, the "Devan, Devan net" album would have been HUGE! Until he becomes a better lyricist and Mass Kompa improves musically, he would remain as a popular HMI personality, but nothing more....

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jou gracia vinni genle se miami pd...ki pral pran li airport oui...gracia se yon artist 3/4 haitien renmen ampil..iam happened to be one of them...

si gracia te rancontrew jodi a...met 10 ans apre lap toujou sonjew.....the own miami...he is the people person...

we all praying for that day to come Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: