Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - TI REGI/TI JOE: MAJOR I LOVE U ANNE 2 SECRET REVEALED!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TI REGI/TI JOE: MAJOR I LOVE U ANNE 2 SECRET REVEALED!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayani

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PhizUniq wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:
Ah Phiz mon cher Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The STAY TUNED FOR MORE is in regards to something different Laughing Laughing

WAP BLAZE ATIS LA Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

Ahhh ou raz monchè. You too Daphnee... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Phiz mwen konpran ou mon che se pa fot ou ...se ayisyen ou ye..ou Jouda...fo-w fe feze kanmenm... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have TI JOE's VIDEO INTERVIEW in regards to this issue coming up as well.

KM!

pattypat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anyway i just hope it's better than the first one,because the first was very interesting. i just hope black alex could be part of it,just a thought!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Angel_Smile1982

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

islandspicey wrote:
Let's see how this turns out. After seeing tjoe in that bad guy role, Most people will have a hard time adjusting.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Man Ti joe was a good bad guy

mackeny001

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pattypat wrote:
anyway i just hope it's better than the first one,because the first was very interesting. i just hope black alex could be part of it,just a thought!

As much as I appreciate black Alex's talent, I must respectfully disagree with you. Mwen panse black la t'ap gate yon pwoje konsa. Maybe if you said Don dodo, that would probably fit in a little better. Black la is out of the equation.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: