KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KM FEMALES - TALK TO ME - DO YOU EVER SWALLOW !!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tipoupouche

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: KM FEMALES - TALK TO ME - DO YOU EVER SWALLOW !!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I am wondering - how many of you KM females appreciate a good swallow..... Do you ever swallow - What would it take for you to swallow!!!!!!! Does what the man drink make a different to the taste....

Talk to me ladies.. Don't be bashful - Tipoupouche is in the house !!!!!

Lola

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I used to...
when I was new to sex, I would be able to take the entire 'thing' into my throat, so it was never an option NOT to swallow. It was also my first boyfriend and sexual partner.
Later, I couldn't seem to take it straight down into my throat and so swallowing became a choice and I ended up just not swallowing...
enfin...

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What a topic! This is when I wish we had restrictions on readers.. Like I say in all my sexual postings, everyone is different and will go different lengths to please their spouse.. and personally I do whatever I can do to please my man. Thats one lucky bastard I tell you!.. I go the extra mile.. but I enjoy it as well so its all good. Anyhow what would it take for me to swallow.. A deep mental, physical, sexual connection with my mate. You have to be real special for that kind of treatment. I think I am a sexual expressive person. I show my appreciation and the love/passion I have for my man through our sexual sessions.. So when its time for his special treat.. he knows I go all out without hesitation.. Hopefully that answers your question..

preciousgem

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will do the action with nooo problem, but to swallow...I just dont have the stomach for it. I'm attempted a couple of time, but the tummy goes topsy turvey. Shocked

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Precious Germ -

Quote:
I just dont have the stomach for it. I'm attempted a couple of time, but the tummy goes topsy turvey

What are you afraid of - Next time, think of the love that you are given to your man - It is a mind thing... If you enjoy sex to its fullest, your stomach will be able to take it... I admire the fact that you even tried but stopping thinking about... Just think " I GOT MILK" Laughing

Erotically Yours -

Code:
personally I do whatever I can do to please my man

WOW - Impressive - Can I be your man .. What I am missing !! Go girl... I love your inspiration to please your man....

Now let me ask you a question .. What is the price to pay for such a treat..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lola - What happened- Only one man ever made swallow... I understand it was your first boy friend but Why did you stop !!!!

Food for thought -

Swallow is a sexual art not a desire !!!! If it is a desire - The taste will have an impact... What do your ladies think about that....

preciousgem

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tipoupouche,
I'm not afraid of performing the act. It's just that the chemical that cums out of such a great sculpture is giving me a heartburn! I like the fact that I turn my man on while performing on him, but the swallowing part..yuck! I guess I'll attempt the swallowing thing again, and drink a glass of milk to stop the heartburn.lol Laughing

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Preciousgem -

Quote:
I'm not afraid of performing the act

I like that girl !!!!!!!!!!

Love is beautiful !!!!!

Quote:
It's just that the chemical that cums out of such a great sculpture is giving me a heartburn!

Interesting - Tell your man to stop drinking barbancourt - that is the source of your problem!!!!

[/quote]

preciousgem

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sa belle. Tipoupouche you are too much. I have a question, I thought all male cum is acidic. The taste was the same with my 1st bf and it's the same with my last....So i'm not sure if barbancourt will have to do with anything....hmmmmm
So how do i fix that problem Dr. Tipoupouche?

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Preciosu -

You are a riot - I luv your style Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
I have a question, I thought all male cum is acidic. The taste was the same with my 1st bf and it's the same with my last....So i'm not sure if barbancourt will have to do with anything

You may be right - but mine is a gold mine Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Who ever drink it will have eternal life Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I heard that what the man drink has a lot to do with the taste... I am just wondering if it is true.. I want to make sure that I drink the right stuff so that I please my mate.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

jjmoney

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours I'LL GIVE MY LEFT NUT FOR YOU TO BE MY WIFE Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: