KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Guess whos back!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sanrick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat mwen tellement peur ViceB, mwen peur di'l ke photo a sexy.

Welcome back my dear, please no hit and run Very Happy

ViceB

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Thank you all Reply with quote Back to top

Im glad that i CUM back and i love attention, you all know it! I have been up to no good but luckily focusing on my career as a model and a personal trainer/nutritionist.
If you guys think this pic is sexy, wait till i tell you what i was wearing underneath it!!
Will you dare to ask, or come and spank it out of me?

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

VICE B...I SWEAR...NOBODY IS BETTER than you with your lines.

COME SPANK IT OUT OF YOU Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ANMWEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANMWEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wap tuyem wi sou bod sa.

RECLAIM YOUR DOMAIN...YOUR HOUSE...Of course you might have to BEG ME to give you the keys to your house (Sex section)

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

KM!

kafou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PAT;

Mete Costume Tigre la sou ou non, vin ede'm dechire yo ak griff Jiskozo epi Ninpotkijan. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ..

EPi PAT Gold mine nan se nan montagne ke sa chita, la femme pa ginyin gold mine tande vye frere mwen. most individual tankou'm pap konpran language literature gold mines sa. fok ou mete les choses claire. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

ViceB

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Hmm Reply with quote Back to top

Beg han! maybe i should give you the permission to let me purr! while you pet it out of me. But something about me begging on my knees is the perfect position for me to slurp it out of you. Can i Pat?

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome back ViceB....

One luv,

Kara

KaRaMelGoDdEsS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote Back to top

Welcum back Vice B, it hasn't been the same with out you...I see your back in full speed. Map suiv ou avec Pat wi la.. Now we need our other freak master and will be on a roll.. ALO MAKENDAL KOTE'O YE LA..

rika

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

welcoem back..sak tap mande aktion men aktion :VOUS AVEZ!

SERE KOSE'W..PA PALÉ!!!!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

min K>K> mwen la wi
room saaaaaaaaaa bral alive anko i want front row seat Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KaRaMelGoDdEsS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote Back to top

Yanva,

Save me a seat right next to you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: