KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Hello!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
love4kompa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone, I am a new member to Kompa! Magazine. I have been reviewing the board for months now and finally decided to join the fun! I went through withdrawal (like all the others mentioned) while the site was down and I realized that it's time I join in on the conversations that I enjoy so much.

As you can tell from my name, I LOVE Kompa! From as long as I can remember, music was(and still is) always playing at home. My parents are music lovers and that was definitely passed down to my siblings and I. I love all genres of music, but there is nothing like Kompa. My appreciatian for Kompa is hard to explain-all I can say is that I wake up to it every morning and it puts me to sleep at night. Smile

I attend 1-2 bals a month(sometimes more) and since I travel alot for work, I have seen some of my favorite bands in NY, PA, DC, CA, FL, MD and NJ.

I enjoy reading the posts here and look forward to adding to the board!

Thank you Patrick for activating me!

LaBelle Kreyolla

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to KM!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Question are you a male or female Question

What are you're top 2 favorite bands, even though you got much love4kompa Question

FUNKY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome and Enjoy Wink

love4kompa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you for the welcome!

I am female.

Hmmm, that is a tough question...I do really enjoy alot and my favorites tend to change, depending on what's going on in my life. The music I listen to generally complements my mood. I have a large selection of Kompa, some old and lots of new, so I change alot.

This week, the CDs that I have had on permanant repeat are Carimi Live Vol.2, Mass Konpa Kwa Pa'm, Kreyol La Live Vol.1, Zenglen Live 2006, & Kanaval Konpa 2006.

If I had to pick my 2 favorite bands today, I would say Mass Konpa and Kreyol La.

You?

Timafi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome and make yourself at home

lana4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome Love4Kompa and have fun here ! Very Happy

USAhaitian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome!!

Hello Love4Kompa,

How do you feel Nu-Look Music has reflected off your moods in being able to connect through the music, and also would you comment about your share on compa timeline with Nu-Look Band Question

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

welcome aboard and enjoy

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the KM family Love4Kompa. I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

Ciao

PrincessSaSa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to KM, Love4Kompa. Look forward to reading more from you. Post away!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: