KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

For the ladies
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tilouj

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eve971 wrote:
KREOLA wrote:

5. READ A ZANE BOOK TO ME

didn't know...I'm gonna make some researches...

Eve after you read one of her books, you won't be able to read anything else.

wonder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tilouj wrote:
Wonder, Funky is responsible for the lab time. I only teach and Funky does the lab.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
You are very slick teacher TiLouj, I'll stop by teacher Funky's office by tomorrow to see if I can register Laughing

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wonder wrote:
Tilouj wrote:
Wonder, Funky is responsible for the lab time. I only teach and Funky does the lab.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
You are very slick teacher TiLouj, I'll stop by teacher Funky's office by tomorrow to see if I can register Laughing

Wonder....i'll be there waiting for u...u will register and i will have a pre-test.....to see if u are flexible Laughing Laughing Laughing

Chocolat26

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1- Bring me a nice bouquet of red rose.
2- Take me to a fancy restaurant,where we can be seated outside with lit candles, exchange conversation.
3- Go to the beach (will be perfect specially at night) walk around, giggles and laughs, holding hands, tell each other fun little jokes(not boring jokes ofcourse)
4-Go home put on some good slow music.
5- Start dancing, not all fast very slow and juicy.
6-Get the oil ready for a good massage from head to toe.
7- Get the whipped cream, strawberries/grapes ready.
8- Start a very long foreplay.
9- Start some long kisses around the neck all over, go downtown etc (lol)
10- Lastly time to play some hard game, make sure you position yourself the perfect way and scream as loud as you can, also make sure you let he/she knows they are doing a very good job( hopefully)

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tilouj wrote:
5 Things that I appreciate and love on a romantic date and think that other women might appreciate as well:

1. Bring her a dozen roses: 11 red roses and 1 white one. The note: "In every bunch there's one who stands out - and you are that one."

2. Take her to a romantic restaurant or depending on the weather a picnic (prefer picnic much more romantic). If you choose the picnic, to make ultra-romantic is to have a "rule" that you must only feed her. Another suggestion to add on to this "rule" ... she must close her eyes when you feed her. Don't forget candles, some good wine and a warm blanket.

3. Afterward go dancing holding each other close.

4. On the way home in the wee hours of the morning a slow moonlit ride by the water front where we would stop and kiss and talk about the evening that passed

5.Go home and have a bubble bath and we would ... well, being a romantic yourself, I'm sure that you can figure out what would happen next all on your own.
Laughing Laughing :lol:

PS: The Zane books are great bed time story.

Yeah Good Choice tilouj

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chocolat26 wrote:
1- Bring me a nice bouquet of red rose.
2- Take me to a fancy restaurant,where we can be seated outside with lit candles, exchange conversation.
3- Go to the beach (will be perfect specially at night) walk around, giggles and laughs, holding hands, tell each other fun little jokes(not boring jokes ofcourse)
4-Go home put on some good slow music.
5- Start dancing, not all fast very slow and juicy.
6-Get the oil ready for a good massage from head to toe.
7- Get the whipped cream, strawberries/grapes ready.
8- Start a very long foreplay.
9- Start some long kisses around the neck all over, go downtown etc (lol)
10- Lastly time to play some hard game, make sure you position yourself the perfect way and scream as loud as you can, also make sure you let he/she knows they are doing a very good job( hopefully)

That's A full time Job.. Bu I like it..

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KREOLA wrote:
What are 5-10 things I would want done to me on a romantic evening Question

1. EAT
2. SUCK TOES
3. BODY MASSAGE
4. POUR PEACH COBBLER ON MY NIPPLES Wink
5. READ A ZANE BOOK TO ME
6. TEASE MY MIND
* I'll come back w/ 7-10 Exclamation

I Am not a Toes sucker.. but do you want me to Deap it in some chocolate Syrup whip cream on top of it.. I can give it a try as long as you have Nice feet.. cause I cant stand women with nasty toes looking like Crab legz

Tilouj

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: For the ladies Reply with quote Back to top

radiocitadelle2006 wrote:
Hey Ladies Can your name 5 to 10 things you would love a man to do for in a Romantic night.

With all those advices you got, you need to come back and tell us what worked and what happened with the lady?

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: For the ladies Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Ladies Can your name 5 to 10 things you would love a man to do for you in a Romantic night.

If we r staying in, I would love 4 him 2:

1- Surprise me with my favorite home cooked dinner+ ak yon ti arangements (Fleurs, du vin, bougi ak Senerenade Tropic)

2- Sing for me ou bien reciter yon t-poem pou mwen ( mwen sensible pou sa ampil) Laughing

3- Ban mwen yon ti-massage

4- Flirt with me ( B creative)

5 - Initiate a little striptease game ( bind my hands behind myback, blindfold me etc)

One Luv,

Kara

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: For the ladies Reply with quote Back to top

KARAMEL wrote:
Hey Ladies Can your name 5 to 10 things you would love a man to do for you in a Romantic night.

If we r staying in, I would love 4 him 2:

1- Surprise me with my favorite home cooked dinner+ ak yon ti arangements (Fleurs, du vin, bougi ak Senerenade Tropic)

2- Sing for me ou bien reciter yon t-poem pou mwen ( mwen sensible pou sa ampil) Laughing

3- Ban mwen yon ti-massage

4- Flirt with me ( B creative)

5 - Initiate a little striptease game ( bind my hands behind myback, blindfold me etc)

One Luv,

Kara

I'll do everything else.. but Singing Voix 'm pa bon... Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: