KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

For the ladies
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: For the ladies Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Ladies Can your name 5 to 10 things you would love a man to do for in a Romantic night.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What are 5-10 things I would want done to me on a romantic evening Question

1. EAT
2. SUCK TOES
3. BODY MASSAGE
4. POUR PEACH COBBLER ON MY NIPPLES Wink
5. READ A ZANE BOOK TO ME
6. TEASE MY MIND
* I'll come back w/ 7-10 Exclamation

Tilouj

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

5 Things that I appreciate and love on a romantic date and think that other women might appreciate as well:

1. Bring her a dozen roses: 11 red roses and 1 white one. The note: "In every bunch there's one who stands out - and you are that one."

2. Take her to a romantic restaurant or depending on the weather a picnic (prefer picnic much more romantic). If you choose the picnic, to make ultra-romantic is to have a "rule" that you must only feed her. Another suggestion to add on to this "rule" ... she must close her eyes when you feed her. Don't forget candles, some good wine and a warm blanket.

3. Afterward go dancing holding each other close.

4. On the way home in the wee hours of the morning a slow moonlit ride by the water front where we would stop and kiss and talk about the evening that passed

5.Go home and have a bubble bath and we would ... well, being a romantic yourself, I'm sure that you can figure out what would happen next all on your own.
Laughing Laughing :lol:

PS: The Zane books are great bed time story.

kafou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kreola;

Eattttttttttttttttttttttt Quoisssssssss, fok mwen tande sentence lan termine. Eat kisa cheri cocotte. Laughing Laughing

Tilouj;

a la belle literature wap lire pou nou la, bon a thorrrrrrrrrrrr ou vle di'm ke se ti main dans la main yan selman ou tap fe. wheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

Tilouj

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
Kreola;

Eattttttttttttttttttttttt Quoisssssssss, fok mwen tande sentence lan termine. Eat kisa cheri cocotte. Laughing Laughing

Tilouj;

a la belle literature wap lire pou nou la, bon a thorrrrrrrrrrrr ou vle di'm ke se ti main dans la main yan selman ou tap fe. wheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kafou, li #5 anko. Mwen pat bay detay men mwen kwe ou konpran mwen byen prop.

wonder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tilouj wrote:

1. Bring her a dozen roses: 11 red roses and 1 white one. The note: "In every bunch there's one who stands out - and you are that one."

TiLouj, mwen renmen sa. I'm taking note Very Happy Very Happy

Kreola, suck toes menm Question Question Arrow Arrow

kafou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wonder;

Kreola se tout verb sousser manger, lamber ke yo li prefere, tout sa ki fini en "ER" yo. min mwen ginyin yon seul problem ak kreyol la, li mete trop Englais, fok li mete kreyol tou.

Example above, "Eat"; Eat kisa la kreola.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

wonder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se sa map swiv la wi Kafou. Menm Peach Cobller tou wi Kreola mande, cobbler sa better pa cho paske li ka fe major damage sou nipples sa wi Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tilouj

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wonder wrote:
Tilouj wrote:

TiLouj, mwen renmen sa. I'm taking note Very Happy Very Happy

Kreola, suck toes menm Question Question Arrow Arrow

Thanks Wonder. I did love it as well and that will stay with a woman no matter what come of that relationship.

Kafou, I know you like hard core stuff and it's all all good (I like it too) but sometimes finesse is the way to go. Maybe I should teach you a thing or two other than JISKOZO E NINPOT KIJAN. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

kafou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tilouj;

MWen ginyin Plume mwen kinbe nan min mwen reddddd, di'm kiles Class la ap koumanse, pou'm koumanse vin Pran Not.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: