KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NBA PLAYOFFS FIRST ROUND PREDICTIONS!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: NBA PLAYOFFS FIRST ROUND PREDICTIONS!! Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

East

Detriot VS. Chicago - I got the Piss-Ons winning the first round. Damn I hate them.

Miami VS. Indiana - If the dumb ass Pacers didnt trade Artest and if Jermaine was still playing, this wouldve been a nice match-up. But unfortunately, Miami will win.

NJ VS. Millwaukee -Who's gonna watch this series. I got the Nets winning.

Clevand VS. Washington - Probably gonna be the BEST series to watch. It will be close. Im gonna give it to the Wizards, because of their experience.

West

San Antiono VS. Sacrmento - The Spurs will sweep the Kings.

Phoenix VS. LA Lakers - This will be the BEST SERIES in the 1st Round. The Lakers wil win and Kobe will show EVERYONE why he is the BEST player in the league.

Denver VS. LA Clippers - Whos gonna watch this ? Ahh I dont even care. I say the Clippers will win. Im just guessing.

Dallas VS. Memphis - The Mavericks will win.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't care about the NBA Playoffs this year. One thing I want however, is for the damn HEAT to go all the way. Laughing

Dirk Nowitzki for MVP.

islandprincesse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:

Miami VS. Indiana - If the dumb ass Pacers didnt trade Artest and if Jermaine was still playing, this wouldve been a nice match-up. But unfortunately, Miami will win.

Well, I predict that we will go all the way this year so DJK

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think I can't fully answer hat until I know exactly who is playing who...

the last three teams in the east are still moving around with 1 gma eleft so the scenarios will vary.....

And if for some reason Indiana get the 7 seed like you are illustrating, Miami is in trouble and it might go 7 games.....but if chicago or milwaukee get the 7 seed we Miami can beat then in 5 no more then 6.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: