KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NBA 05-06 PREDICTIONS
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhizUniq

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: NBA 05-06 PREDICTIONS Reply with quote Back to top

Well the NBA season is almost coming to an end. The qualified teams for the playoffs are already known.

So guys, what are your predictions... awards, playoffs, etc???

trackmaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Detroit are the New 2006 Nba Champs. But don't be surprise if Sacramento, does some damage in the playoffs. They seem like they are coming together with Ron. And in The east Jersey could so something, Maybe even upset the heat!

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhhh Miami Heat... They won't win nothing, nada, rien, zip!

The team from last season was fine with Coach Van Gundy. They were fine. But no, the guy has to mess up everything. And Shaq is not the same dominant Shaq as before. Anyway, let's see...

In the east, I see Detroit Pistons, NJ Nets and Cleveland Cavaliers making a solid run. In the west, Phoenix, Dallas and San Antonio. There will always be surprises.

Rookie of the year... Chris Paul
Most Improved player... Boris Diaw
MVP... Kobe Bryant!!!

The Lakers are back in playoffs!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

jacomo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*****1st round UPSET SPECIAL*************

***the Lakers over the suns in 6 game. You all can mark it and underline it then take it to the bank. My beloved Lakers are back in the playoffs, I'm so pumped up.

Other 1st round prediction.

*****West*****

The nuggets in 7
The Spurs in 4
Dallas in 5

****East****

Nets in 5
Cavs in 6
Heat in 6
Pistons in 4

*********Second round********

Both the Nets and Pistons will come out victorious in their second round series to meet in the conference finals

In the west I have the mavericks and the Spurs moving on to the conference finals.

**********NBA finals***************

Get ready for this, The Mavericks and the Pistons will meet in the NBA finals with the Mavs taking it in 7 games....

******The lakers will be back on Top next season******

Rookie of the year: CP3, My main man Chris Paul
Coach of the year: Avery johnson
Most Improved: Boris Diaw
MVP: Kobe Bryant "The best danm player in the game right now, like it or not"

***81 points...2nd most points scored in a an NBA game***
***62 points in 3 quarters against the Mavs***
***Average 43 point a game in the month of January***
****35 PPG, highest since Michael jordan did it back in 87-88***
****28 40 + point games in a season...This a Laker Record****
****I can go on and on*****

We know he won't get it because these danm sportswriters who vote for the MVP award still can't get over the fact that he was accused of rape by a white woman...

A caucasian woman accuses a brother of rape: (their response: The brother probably did it. Afterall he wants street cred..)

A black woman accuses the Duke university Lacrosse team of rape: (Their response: The sister is probably lying, afterall she's a striper, an immoral slut)

Talk about double standard.............

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PhizUniq

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm gonna follow the MVP case very close. Kobe Bryant is without a doubt the best player in the game! He took the team on his back and got them to the playoffs. And lately, he's involved other players more in the game while still playing his game. The guy is a phenomenon.

The Lakers are back!!!!

Boris Diaw was so impressive this season. Watching him warm the bench in Atlanta, you would have never thought that. He's able to play all positions... guard, foward, center and he's the new mister triple double of the NBA. Coach D'Antoni did a great job with him.

Now...

About the Suns vs Lakers series, if the Lakers win this one, I'm pretty sure they will go to the conference finals.

Isn't it unfair that San Antonio and Dallas might meet before the conference finals while they are the two best teams in the west?

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Although I would love for the Heat to win it all, realistically they are inconsistant and if O'Neal get in foul trouble & Mourning is not 100%, they got no chance against Detriot. In order for the Heat to win it all Wade has to do exactly what he did last year in the playoffs before his injuries, and O'Neal needs to stay on the floor, and some one has to step up (Walker, williams, or Posey) every night.

Realistically Detriot should win it all barring any injuries, those guys can turn it on at any time, and now they have a good bench especially McDyess, Delk, & Hunter.

If the Spurs can get healthy, they can do damage, but it looks like the Mavs are finally gonna get to the Finals.

BTW, Kobe should win MVP but Lakers will be out int he first round. It one thing for them to blow the Suns out win their MVP (Nash) is not in the game, but with a healthy Nash, theres no way the Lakers canbeat them in seven games.

kafou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

King James for MVP, Dirk probably, or Steve Nash Again.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

Don Han

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kobe Bryant for the MVP
Chris Paul should be the roockie of the year. And Avery Jhonson for the coach of the year.
I think Lakers could give a big suprise about the Suns 's Series.

wonder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Go Lakers, Go Lakers, the way I see things we're going to the conference finals baby. I'm not sure about those Spurs for us to get the the Finals (let's not be too greedy Laughing Laughing Laughing)

CP----Rookie of the year all the way.
Kobe--- What more can I say, MVP is written all over the guy.
Turtle Ninja--- Is coach of the year, I was amazed to see how good he is as a coach.

dschaeff03

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's no doubt in my mind Detroit will win it all.
San Antonio has a tough challlenge awaiting them in Sacramento but they will overcome at the end. Sacramento can't rely solely on Artest defensive ability to take on a defensive team like the Spurs. This possibility is slim to none.
As for Kobe, he's a very talented player but as far as being MVP, not even close, as a matter of fact he won't even get past the first round. That 81 points game became a structural basis on which people asserted him this honor but it was not that impressive to me especially against a team like Toronto. MJ used to have high scoring game against very tough defensive team back in the day, after all the game tremendously change giving way too much incentive on an offensive end, scoring 40 points in a game was a rare during the 80's and 90's era now everyone is having them night in and out. I think Kobe should be content with his first scoring title. My MVP is Nash or Lebron.
Coach of the year is Avery Johnson.
Rookie is Depaul, defensive player Ben Wallace or Bowen.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: