KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BAL/Festival Broadcasting
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Machiavel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: BAL/Festival Broadcasting Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know about most people, but I would be willing to pay to get a live pay-per-view broadcast via the net of any live broadcast of any bal or festival, since I can't always be in NY or FL all the time.

Do you think the HMI would ever offer such feature?

The sound would have to be in high fidelity.

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I never thought they would streamming webcast online!!!

Its very possible and I think its definitely somehting to ex[plore, however I hope that PPV rates are not as high as the price of admission and hopefully the producers will be able to have a good product and not alot of sound feedback in monitors, or a wondering camera man, or background noises.

Machiavel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AOL broacasts concerts all the time, so I am sure he can be done. The clubs could have stationary cameras mounted on the ceiling, which can be controlled via remote. The event would then be edited live.

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sound quality is very importnat to me though...as much as i enjoy watching some of these bal/festival performances online....I get turned off real quickly if the sound quality is not good....or when you can hear everything from people talking inthe background to cell phones going off.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It is a good idea but we're not ready for that. Seating in front of your screen @ 9 PM waiting for the show to begin, here comes the musicians @ 12AM asking for yon ti moniteur Laughing Laughing Laughing

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SANRICK WROTE:
Quote:
It is a good idea but we're not ready for that. Seating in front of your screen @ 9 PM waiting for the show to begin, here comes the musicians @ 12AM asking for yon ti moniteur

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing SANRICK YOU JUST KILL IT BRO.

ANYWAY I DONT THINK THE HMI IS READY FOR THIS UNLESS ITS T-VICE OR MICKY AND ANY BAND THAT HAVE DISCIPLINE. THATS MY TAKE ON THIS

Machiavel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick wrote:
It is a good idea but we're not ready for that. Seating in front of your screen @ 9 PM waiting for the show to begin, here comes the musicians @ 12AM asking for yon ti moniteur Laughing Laughing Laughing

Do you think our peoplel would be that bold? Yeah, you might be right.

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick wrote:

Sa se pa jwet non...LOL

I didn't even think about that, they can't possibly expect us to watch a DJ on the turntables waiting for the show to start..

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Worst yet, some of them venues Haitian events are held are not even for others to see. I am serious.

belchokola

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This sounds like a good idea, especially for bals that are top headliners, can't miss events.

But, there will be nothing that can beat actually being there in person... feeling the music as it hits you, dancing, mingling etc. Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: