KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Autographs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tilouj wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
TiLouj

I believe you girl. You are too hooked up like that!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

H1, I know you have some good hook up too.

Ti Louj

Me, no way!!!!!

Se yon ti Ipod I got recently is my only biggest hook up. I paid full price. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Tilouj

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Tilouj wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
TiLouj

I believe you girl. You are too hooked up like that!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

H1, I know you have some good hook up too.

Ti Louj

Me, no way!!!!!

Se yon ti Ipod I got recently is my only biggest hook up. I paid full price. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Kiyes wap pase nan tenten la H1, mwen ou byen tet ou?

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TiLouj

mwen pa genyen autograph lakay mwen. se yon ti computer tou kraze avec yon ipod. I said that already. besoin dechire'm jodia mon dieu. Ala koze!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

USAhaitian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Autographs Reply with quote Back to top

who? wrote:
Personally, there isn't any celebrity whether in the HMI, AMI or even Hollywood that I would care to request an autograph. So my question, has anyone of you ever requested an autograph from one of the HMI artists?

I requested once an autograph from group members within Carimi!
Actually, when I was younger in 1998, Ti Meto before from System Band had signed autographs on a couple of Cd's for my sister and I, tops w/a $100 bucks to bring a smile.
So my experience hasn't been bad at all in the HMI with autographs who?; still, I'm thinking when I'll have the moment to receive Ludacris autograph! He is truly special in the AMI and to have his signature would only bring deep memories later of his musical style when it so happens

JenJen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Years ago I requested an autograph from Sweet Micky. I also took a picture with him. Now I'm more likely to ask for a picture with an HMI artist than I am to ask for an autograph unless I have their CD with me that they can sign.

In addition to Sweet Micky, I've taken pictures with several members of Carimi, Tantan, and Wyclef.

JenJen

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: