KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KUDOS TO THE NEW YORK METS!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neg_montreal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti boxer wrote:
neg_montreal wrote:
Mezanmi se Washington Nationals ki gwo ékip la wi. lol lol lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nationals!!? LMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The Nationals are like the Yanks! Two "bog teams!" Two bottom dwellers! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ti Boxer

Mwen konn sa se juste mwen gen yon ti nostalgie Ntionals se ancien Expos de Montréal. Américain yo vòlè ekip nou an Laughing Laughing Laughing

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TiBoxer... I like my chance better than yours... The good news is, we haven't played yet. When we do, we will sink you to the bottom. I do nto see Red Sucks finishes higher than 3rd place... One of these days, you will learn. I see that you are rooting for NY METS... What happen, are you lonely and afraid... You want to be a New Yorker.... HEHEHEHEHEHE..... Schilling is not going to last.... trust me on that one...

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

neg_montreal wrote:
Ti boxer wrote:
neg_montreal wrote:
Mezanmi se Washington Nationals ki gwo ékip la wi. lol lol lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nationals!!? LMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The Nationals are like the Yanks! Two "bog teams!" Two bottom dwellers! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ti Boxer

Mwen konn sa se juste mwen gen yon ti nostalgie Ntionals se ancien Expos de Montréal. Américain yo vòlè ekip nou an Laughing Laughing Laughing

I realized that you were from Montreal and is likely unhappy about the team moving to Washington. I feel you completely. I too would be devastated!

Ti Boxer

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tipoupouche wrote:
TiBoxer... I like my chance better than yours... The good news is, we haven't played yet. When we do, we will sink you to the bottom. I do nto see Red Sucks finishes higher than 3rd place... One of these days, you will learn. I see that you are rooting for NY METS... What happen, are you lonely and afraid... You want to be a New Yorker.... HEHEHEHEHEHE..... Schilling is not going to last.... trust me on that one...

No you don't! You know you don't like your chances better than me. Wap bay tet ou ankourageman! LOL Laughing

I'm starting to feel bad for you now Pouche. Do you know what's next for you: possible firing and trading of players, Cashman might be in trouble, and more heat for Torre. And I like Torre and Cashman. Those guys don't deserve this. This is all the boss' fault.

You too should be giving the Mets some props. This team has come a long way. I'm happy for Willie and Pedro. They deserve some credit - don't you think Pouche? Se Yankees Yankees Yankees all day. You guys don't like to share the spotlight. Se problem mwen sa avek Yankees man. Too much ego and want everything for themselves. Laughing

As for me and the Sox - we're a cruising and I'm proud of them. We just won a short while ago from a walk-off home run. We're getting ready to get rid of that donut David Wells (who knows, maybe send him back to the Bronx for crying out loud Laughing ) and are likely in place to get the Rocket Roger Clemens. I'm telling you my friend - manman pitit mare vant! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

...and it's very likely that by tomorrow - you'll definitely be in the bottom by yourself. All Tampa has to do is win and put some more pressure on you. :mrgreen:

Ti Boxer

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You could not be more wrong brother... I have no ego; I only speak the truth and you are having a hard time hearing the truth...

First of all.. I like the METS.. Most people will tell you that. After all, Willie is an Ex-Yankee... That is there for me not to like... I just do not want you to root for the METS becasue you will JINX them.. You are a RED SUCKS fan and stay that way,, NY does not need RED SUCKS fans.... Whether it is the Yankees or the METS...

That's the problem RED SUCKS fans have,,, They drink too too much and they lost memory.. Let me remind you brother....

Bill Buckner brother... Remember Buckner... The METS took a a ring from you... I know you remembered.. Don't jump to the NY bandwagon.. Whether is the METS or eh Yankees.. NY were bad to kick your behind..... GO METS,, Go Yankees.. It is irrelevant to me.. GO NY GO NY>>

THE METS.. THE METS.. will always be a team that I like .. WHY!!!!!!

Bill Buckner.....

Stick with your drunky team....... They will not finish higher than 3rd place...

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LMAO!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hey - Buckner is long gone!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Those ghosts are long gone!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

We took care of that a couple of years ago. Remember - we had to crush the Yanks to get that done. Remember that collossal embarrassment!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hey - Babe Ruth and Buckner are no more brother!!!! It's time to rejoice because the Red Sox are about to do it again!!! Laughing Laughing

....and you know that too!!! You can feel it, can't you!? Laughing

Ti Boxer

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You must be jiving or You are having a nightmare... Wakeup!!!!!!!! Bill Buckner is still alive... New York Mets brought it back.. Those are great memories... It is a shame that you are using Babe Ruth and Bill Buckner in the same sentence.... That shows how desperate you are......

No need to worry.... I am going to make you curse and cry just like you did last time... No heart... You have a Red Sucks heart.....

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Getting back to the kuddos for the Mets -

congrats again to one of the platoons of the 2004 Red Sox MLB championship team Pedro Martinez on his 200th win tonight!

The team is on fire, Pedro is on fire, Delgado is lighting it up, Wagner has been unbelievable - it just doesn't stop for the Mets! Plus, they're spanking the Braves around now - a team that's had their number for some time now.

Mets, you go!!!

Just remember, you've got to keep it up. You got to take care of Pedro's toes and keep Wagner injury proof.

Pouche, come on and help me congratulate Kafou's team - the NY Mets!!! Cool

Ti Boxer

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TiBoxer.... I will be the first to say Congrat to the Mets.. As a matter of fact. I plan to go see them play to at least 10 games for the year. Mets always my second team bro.. I am a New Yorker by heart.

My problem with you is .. I do not want you to root for the Mets so that you do not jinx them.. You have been a loser for so many years and you got lucky with a give away..... I know Willy.. he is a yankees by heart.. I am glad the Mets stole Pedro that means the Red Sucks is doomed...

You are not going to finish higher than 3rd place... Watch and learn.. You are doomed......

There is nothing that I would love to see is a subway series.. You see I am rooting for the METS all the way... I already know that the Yankees will be there...

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tipoupouche wrote:
TiBoxer.... I will be the first to say Congrat to the Mets.. As a matter of fact. I plan to go see them play to at least 10 games for the year. Mets always my second team bro.. I am a New Yorker by heart.

My problem with you is .. I do not want you to root for the Mets so that you do not jinx them.. You have been a loser for so many years and you got lucky with a give away..... I know Willy.. he is a yankees by heart.. I am glad the Mets stole Pedro that means the Red Sucks is doomed...

You are not going to finish higher than 3rd place... Watch and learn.. You are doomed......

There is nothing that I would love to see is a subway series.. You see I am rooting for the METS all the way... I already know that the Yankees will be there...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LMAO!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hey Pouche - I'm coming down to NY this year to watch that Red Sox/Yankee game with you, you blind Yank! Laughing Map vini ak tout bwat tafia'm! And I know the Sox will put a whoopin' on those bums in gray. I'll be sure to shower you with liquor so to ease the pain!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing :mrgreen:

Ga'd kouman'w gintan pe la!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

...actually, let me go find out what date that series will start!!! Map macher al NY pou evenman sa - telman map kontan!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ti Boxer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: