KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KUDOS TO THE NEW YORK METS!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ti boxer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: KUDOS TO THE NEW YORK METS!!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Kafou,

your team deserves it bro. Those guys are playing some great baseball. I watched the game last night and I'm marveled at how well the outfielders and infielders handle themselves. Guys are really comfortable and even better - they're producing!!!

The best record in the Major League - and Pedro's bringing his A game, what a way to start the season!!!!

Congrats gason'm!!! Ekip la ap minin!!!

Ti Boxer

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti Box...I wonder if you'll ever compliment my team like that?? But for real the mets are doing their thing..we've got some contenders this year.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kafou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti Boxer;

Brother ou konnin kafou pa janm fe louange san merit, yes indeed mets started out the season with a bang. And it will be better if they keeps it that way.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Daph,

you know I will give the Yanks their props - as I have before. They're the one team in the AL East that I know has the batting line up to win 105-110 games. It's just shocking to see that the opposiste is currently happening. But I can't wait take nothing away from the Yanks. I just love to exult in their demise.

Kafou - it's time to celebrate kiddo! Your team is looking good. The question is - how long can they keep this up.

Ti Boxer

Calista

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Go Mets, any team that hates the Yanks is my team, so go Mets keep up the good work!!!!

Calista

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

heehehehe .. I am laughing so hard.. Ti Boxer is confused... The yankees is the team to beat bro..... Red Sucks will be lucky to finish 3rd place...

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I live with a couple of Mets fan so it is nice to see them brag and cheer on how GREAT they are. It really quite cute, I do wish them all the best until they play my team The Yankees but aside from that they continue to kick National League butt.

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi se Washington Nationals ki gwo ékip la wi. lol lol lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

neg_montreal wrote:
Mezanmi se Washington Nationals ki gwo ékip la wi. lol lol lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nationals!!? LMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The Nationals are like the Yanks! Two "big teams!" Two bottom dwellers! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ti Boxer

Last edited by Ti boxer on Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tipoupouche wrote:
heehehehe .. I am laughing so hard.. Ti Boxer is confused... The yankees is the team to beat bro..... Red Sucks will be lucky to finish 3rd place...

Yeah...I'm very confused Pouche.

Just take a look at the Yanks. The Unit left early the other day due to stiffness. Muss is not looking all that good. I'd say there's some confusion and concerns in the boogie down wouldn't you? LMAO Mariano Rivera is tired of carrying the load by himself and is showing signs. ...you think I'm confused!? Laughing

Meanwhile - Josh Beckett and Curt Shilling are off to a 3-0 start. My closer won his sixth in just as many starts.

Take a look here pou we kiyes kap minin!!!! Mr. Green http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/statistics

There's no confusion here baby! Laughing Laughing Laughing Nothing but happiness and dan griyin!!! :mrgreen:

Ti Boxer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: