KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Robert Martino - THE LEGEND !!!!! Look for yourselves......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM MP3/VIDEO SECTION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMPerry

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Robert Martino - THE LEGEND !!!!! Look for yourselves...... Reply with quote Back to top

Take a look at this clip I ran across on MySpace videos. Dwet sou bouch

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2017725891

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RESPE!

Angel_Smile1982

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That what's up. Bon compa! Bon compa!

mapdi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you JM PERRY . I hope our own learn to appreciate the work of our legends like these foreigners in Europe are doing. Right here is a song that came out almost 40 yrs ago et the time ROBERT MARTINO was playing with Les Dificiles de Petionville. I wonder if he would have the same return from an haitian crowd, since most of our youngsters never heard that song before
SHAME ON OUR MEDIA

Again this was at the 50th anniversary of kompa in Europe, Again put on together by foreign promoters,
I maybe wrong but I don't recall any event of half of that magnitude in our community to celebrate 50 yrs of kompa

SHAME ON US

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM MP3/VIDEO SECTION All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: