KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FABIOLA DUPOUX LEGER: 20 QUESTIONS UNCENSORED INTERVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM INTERVIEW CLASSICS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUNKY

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel Bagay Pat...thx to u and Fab for the interview... Wink

Aesha

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great interview! Razz
Thanx to bth Pat for his professionalism and representing our voice trhough his questions. And thanx to Fabiola for her willingness to answer them! Very Happy

I have a question though...

Quote:
14)How is YOUR relationship with Joubert Charles?

FABIOLA: We have a very courteuous relationship. Joubert and I were very close and I think we have a lot of respect for one another. At some point I did or said things that hurt him and he did and said things that hurt me. So, maybe we will never have the friendship we once had, but I believe that we can sit together one day, scratch a few things and work together sometimes.

As someone, a fan who lives in NY/NJ area, this affects me a lot..and I'm sure others feel the same way. Krezi isn't around here much and when they are, it's all the way in queens somewhere. Don't you think your "relationship" (or lack of it) with Jube and therefore SOB's is strongly handicaping both Krezi and it's fans? What can be done about that? You have to admit that SOB's is what it is and to many it is the only place (due alot to convinience also) to really get a great bal.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AESHA

You are confusing JOUBERT CHARLES (Kreyol La manager) and PAPA JUBE, the vice president of SOB's. 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

KM!

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow.. Go Pat!.. I enjoyed this interview very much..
Thanks Faby!.. Fe Zafe'w!

Ayani

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice interview Pat !!!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ladies and Gentlemen THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your compliments.

The interview was a good one BECAUSE OF THE SUBJECT which is FABIOLA DUPOUX LEGER. HER ANSWERS made the interview what it is. WITHOUT A GREAT SUBJECT, an interview can't go anywhere, therefore we want to thank FABIOLA for the honest answers that she gave in her interview.

KM!

sexype

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: good work Reply with quote Back to top

very good interview Pat. You really did a good job, very interesting question. and Fabiola, she is very professional, i like the way she answers every single questions. i love Krezi musik and i truly thing BACK TO BACK and TI MAFI going to be hits songs.. good luck in the future project and Thanks for the interview Pat

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wonder what RODNEY NOEL, JOUBERT CHARLES, and TI JOE ZENNY think of the answers given in this interview in regards to the ones pertaining to THEM.

It would be INTERESTING TO FIND OUT.

VERY GOOD INTERVIEW once again FABIOLA.

KM!

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She stated that T-joe came to the table where she was sitting with other people and kissed and said Hello to them and ignored her.........

I just happen to wonder if T-joe would do such a thing! I know T-joe can be very diplomatic ,,,,,,,, I wonder what T-joe would say to that..

TOTOVICE

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Totovice wrote:

Quote:
I just happen to wonder if T-joe would do such a thing! I know T-joe can be very diplomatic ,,,,,,,, I wonder what T-joe would say to that..

He might say, he can't recall ever doing that and then he would quickly point out a time when she alledgedly ignored him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM INTERVIEW CLASSICS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: