KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FABIOLA DUPOUX LEGER: 20 QUESTIONS UNCENSORED INTERVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM INTERVIEW CLASSICS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
angell31

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was a very nice interview.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dekale

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Men pou kisa map di se Fabiola ak David ki kraze KKreyol!
Pouki sa pa genyen yon nèg tal jwen david le djazz la kraze....
menm Teo bon zanmi Vabiola ak David pa ale deye yo......
anplis le nèg yo te vle kenbe non KK la david te pran Avoka pou yo!
Antouka.....
Pou mwen kreyòl la ak K kreyòl pa genyen yon gran diferans paske,
sa kreyol la vinn ye kounye se sa Konpas kreyol ta vini..Referans albonm GEN GEN Gen la , se kreyòl la tou pi.

Pou men fini mwen tande david di plizyè fwa se li menm ki te fè tout bagay nan konpa kreyol ! nan ka sa a li kraze li paske li konnen nèg yon pat ka fe anyen san li, antouka Dav. ou fè fòt.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very good answers from Fabiola. Thanks Pat.
I agree with her about the HIT and Kreyol la/Krezi mizik bal.

Idea If really Fabiola was that "dangerous" Konpa Kreyol would have not "survived" 6 years Idea

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

very nice i enjoyed reading every bit of it.... nicely done and very very nice answer to the point , candid at time but seem honest ...

Keep up the good work... it's been a hot min since i've last seen Krezi, but i do listen to them play ... i really do think the best is yet to come ...

So young , but getting better and i was really 1 one that wasn't too .... not sure how to put it ... at the start but the band is moving along quite nicely...

good job Pat i enjoy that 1

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
music lover

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks Pat and Faby, that was a very nice interview

Eve971

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like this interview a lot. Une femme de caractère qui ne mache pas ses mots, tout en douceur.
She began with Konpa Kreyol while she was 23 ! Woa, c'est rassurant et motivant Cool

Tilouj

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice interview as usual Pat.

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great interview Pat. I really appreciated Fabiola’s candor and directness. She definitely seems to have learned a couple of hard lessons but I think based on her answers that she has grown and it will definitely help her with managing Krezi. I unlike some other fans of KK do not think Faby is the sole reason for KK’s break-up. Faby was too frekan EXCUSE, is a cope out to try to explain all the internal unresolves issues KK really had., While I do agree that she is probably frekan, it would be foolish & naive of some of us to believe that is the primary reason for the break-up of such a quality group like KK.

I didn’t agree that KK didn’t have a hit but to each his own and I guess it depends on your own definition of a “hit” per se.

owen1055

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very good good interview Pat. She did a really good job at answering all the questions. I think that Krezi will be a great band one day if they keep improving at the same rate.

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Patrick Devarieux.. ou bon tout bon wi! Great interview! Fabiola was on point and you can actually feel her honesty....

TOTOVICE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM INTERVIEW CLASSICS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: