Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - FASIL: WORLD PREMIERE OF DEBUT SINGLE...CLICK TO LISTEN!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FASIL: WORLD PREMIERE OF DEBUT SINGLE...CLICK TO LISTEN!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: FASIL: WORLD PREMIERE OF DEBUT SINGLE...CLICK TO LISTEN! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the much anticipated WORLD PREMIERE of FASIL's debut single. Former Zenglen vocalists REGINALD & FRERO...

Click on the link below
http://www.kompamagazine.com/mp3/fasil.mp3

Machiavel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There isn't really anything wrong with the song, but I am simply tired of today's konpa. I am still waiting for the band that can do away with the "kale symbal" and the keyboard "siwel."

RICKY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice song with alot of jabs. the keyboard groove reminds me of zenglen though. Well fasil has entered the hmi. I wonder if zenglen won't respond to this song on their next album.

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen poko feel song la...trop pale anpil...
map tande'l enko..

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

On the real, this is a nice song not bad!!!

Good luck to them boys!!!

XXplosive

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FASIL vinn pou yo. Bagay yo genle pral FASIL tout bon. I like this song. Neg yo pral fe yon bel impact avek mizik sa. The guitar groove is very nice, banging keyboard solo, epi bel ti vent, bon bagay. At first, Reginald Cange's way of singing was kind of weird to me but i actually like the way he sings in the begining. Neg yop met bel animation, neg yo make sure yo Shout Out Miami, good job guys. It was worth the wait.

What i didn't like in the song is the fact that it's too predictable. Apres ligne vent an, ou ka we gen yon pause k'ap vini epi ou gen yon solo guita ou byen keyboard.
And also, the begining was so nice that it was too short. Neg yo te dwe fe'l pi long.

Overall, good job guys. Good first time.
I'll be back with the lyrics and the jabs.

Last edited by XXplosive on Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

tibobdenazareth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well Well Well!

I can't say I'm impressed. Maybe I was expecting too much based on the pre-release heavy publicity. The buzz may not have worked fully in their favor.

I was expecting more melodies from Reginald and more substance in the song. The "Ou Fè Fot" words shouldn't have been said so clearly. It shows the guys are on a REACTIONARY mode; which takes away from their creativity and originality.

I have to listen to it a few times more to really have a good feel for it.

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti messieu yo reponn wi la a!

vocal Reginald lan se yon bagay grave messieu. Si ti bonhomme sa kontinyé travay, gen superstar la wi. Fréro se yon bon kopléman pou missieu.

Épa nèg yo di Ritchie fè fly, Ritchie pa gen enough balls, épi tou Konpa pa kòmansé ak Ritchi é li pap fini avèk li Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing :lol:

Kisa Zenglen pral reponn

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

Last edited by neg_montreal on Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

LeMoMo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very GOOD SONG. Well done Maestro Fabrice. Horn Section remind me of System Band (Anita)

I would do the vocal over.

Nounoune

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Ok Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, First I really have a problem with the sound. It may need to be worked on a little more.

Another thing is that...there are so many things being said in the background, you cannot fully consentrate on the lyrics.

My final comment, is that Zenglen taught them a lot, because I am really hearing Zenglen's sound. In the arrangements. Keep in mind, Zenglen was one of the bands in the HMI that had a quite a distinctive sound Idea It was kind of "original"...well like I said their sound "WAS" :lol:

Nounoune

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: