KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

AFTER SEX: TV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
Radio citadelle I'm not sure there's a woman on t his planet who do not wnat to be held after sex. She may not want to be touched because her body is too sensitive, but that is different from being held.

As for the second part, you didn't answer the question.

WELL I MET ONE OF THEM.. CAUSE WHEN SHE'S CUMIN U CANT TOUCH HER UNTIL AFTER..

YOYO

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SA DEPAN GIN NEG KI RINMIN GADE TI PONO YO
SE SA'K POU FE YO KAMPE MAP BAN YON KONMINEZON MESYIE
YONGRIN VIGRA AK YON GRIN ANAFRAMIL NO MORE TV TOU TAN BOURIK PA RANNI NOU PAP FINI MIN NAP FE TOUT NWIT LAN AP BAYE
NA TIEKEM MA BAN' SOLISYION BAYE A

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YOYO wrote:
SA DEPAN GIN NEG KI RINMIN GADE TI PONO YO
SE SA'K POU FE YO KAMPE MAP BAN YON KONMINEZON MESYIE
YONGRIN VIGRA AK YON GRIN ANAFRAMIL NO MORE TV TOU TAN BOURIK PA RANNI NOU PAP FINI MIN NAP FE TOUT NWIT LAN AP BAYE
NA TIEKEM MA BAN' SOLISYION BAYE A

Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing YOU'RE ONE FUNNY DUDE

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked intresting i'm learning what to do and not too do here , i'm out of touch Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chabeendoree97231

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: waouhhhh!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Eh ben, mwen pa save sa pou rajouté enkô, lol. Bagaye là cho. Laughing
San menti, an guy ka dômi, gadé TV or playing game after l'anmou, awa, non non non, pa mwen mèm. Mwen dakô avèw' Kafou, wi ****', ahahahahahaha!!!

YOYO

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen min lem fin fe premie k'm si je'm ak gad tv kom li an fas mwen
kok mwen toujou ap gad a goche paske'l toujou ap veye vwazin bouboune
pou'l fan li ,pou'l anfle'l,pou'l netwaye'l,pou'lchire nat li paske se apre
premie k'm li komanse start
le tv pam ouve se pou moun sou kote yo pa vin pote sekou se kif kif Very Happy :

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chabeen are you lost my dear , what are you doing over here ............. get back to..................... Arrow Arrow Laughing Crying or Very sad Laughing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Laughing Crying or Very sad

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Syromiel

What do you consider a man who makes his girl cum and then she falls asleep and he does not watch TV but wants to tear it up some more??? Don't tell me he is a sovage!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Not all, but a good number of women fall asleep after busting a nut or jjjjjj all over the place. They tend to shiver a lot and get easily exhausted. I find it disrespectful for them to sleep or beg for mercy. I did my job they get the fun. OH NO!!!!!

If all this happen and the man nut is still in play, frankly there ain't no sleeping for the woman.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

h1, ou funny oui.

Well, I think the answer to your question is that men should be happy if they sleep with a girl and then she falls asleep because that means she is satisfied

Nothing makes me fall asleep faster. Tout ko'm relax. I get weak. Even if it's right in the middle of the day.

Besides, you can always get some more after she wakes up or you can wake her up in 30 minutes. But kite malereze lan regain her strength.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mami Syro

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

gade yon response!!!!

Quote:
Well, I think the answer to your question is that men should be happy if they sleep with a girl and then she falls asleep because that means she is satisfied

Oh Oh!!!! I see a double standard here!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

It is ok for the women to go to sleep, but not ok when a man is done to watch some TV. A woman should be satisfied when her man is done with his thing and watch some TV.

Unbelievable!!!! Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: