KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

AFTER SEX: TV
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: AFTER SEX: TV Reply with quote Back to top

What do you guys think about men who watch tv, read a book or play video games after they have sex with a woman. Meanwhile the woman is sleeping.

I knew this guy who said he couldn't hold a woman after sex because he's sweating so much and he e's so hot he can't stand to have another body touching his.

He has to be as far from the woman as possible on the bed, either reading a book or watching tv. Football if it's on. I now a lot og guys who are like this.

Is that disrespectful or just a matter of personality and people doing things differently?

kafou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Syromiel;

Apres sex, map konsantre kijan mwen pral refoure anko. le plus souvent se gou bouboune nan ki nan bouche mwen, map fe digestion apres sa pou mwen foure langue mwen anko cheri.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

mistergentle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Siro,
You forgot to mention that some of them just run to the computer, epi yo lage ko yo sou board la. Laughing Laughing Laughing

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good one mistergentle.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mistergentle Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:20 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siro,
You forgot to mention that some of them just run to the computer, epi yo lage ko yo sou board la.

Laughing Laughing Laughing {LMAO}

In my opinion it shows both a sign of DISRESPECT & PERSONALITY Idea

*If this is a first encounter/special night then you best better not rush to that T.V. Embarassed
*If this guy is my b/friend then I've already gotten accustomed to this habit...I'll let him slide Laughing

One of my g-friends gotta have a smoke right after she bust her nut, That's straight up her personality.She'll never do that with a new guy Exclamation

belchokola

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've never encountered a male who after sex wanted to watch tv...or do anything else but have more sex.... or fell asleep.

Hhhm, but I would also find that very disrespectful, and I'd call him on it.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What is your preferrence Syromiel Caramel? Rolling Eyes

kannannan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would not go as far as saying it's direspect. But at the same time i can't understand the runnig to the TV thing. After the sex the only thing i know is more sex or hold me tight till i fall asleep.

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: AFTER SEX: TV Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
I knew this guy who said he couldn't hold a woman after sex because he's sweating so much and he e's so hot he can't stand to have another body touching his.

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THAT DUDE AND NEED TO CHECK A DR. OR SOMETHING, ONLY WOMEN DOES THAT.. CAUSE I KNOW USUALY WHEN SAME WOMEN CUM THEY DONT WANT YOU TO TOUCH THEM.. I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE GUY.

SIROMYEL wrote:
Is that disrespectful or just a matter of personality and people doing things differently?

I THINK IT DEPEND ON THE PERSON JUST LIKE ALL MEN DON'T PLEASE FEMALE THE SAME WAY.. WE ALL DONT HAVE SEX THE SAME WAY.. SOME GUYS MIGHT JUST GET ON TOP OF THE WOMAN WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING ELSE.. WHILE OTHERS DO DEFFERENT STUFF TO MAKE SURE THE JOB WELL DONE, BUT SOME WOMAN ALL THEY KNOW IS LAY DOWN EPI BATTON.. Rolling Eyes

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Radio citadelle I'm not sure there's a woman on t his planet who do not wnat to be held after sex. She may not want to be touched because her body is too sensitive, but that is different from being held.

As for the second part, you didn't answer the question.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: