KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WE DOING IT CAP HAITIAN STYLE..::: LAKOL D'HAITI VS KAZAK
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM MP3/VIDEO SECTION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: WE DOING IT CAP HAITIAN STYLE..::: LAKOL D'HAITI VS KAZAK Reply with quote Back to top

FEW OF YOU KNOW...::::AVAN ARLY TE KITE OKAP LI TE JWE NAN LAKOL OKAP.. FOR THOSE WHO NEVER HEARD THEM YOU WILL HAVE A CHANCE..SA SE APRE ARLY KITE DJAZZ LA..NAN LAKOL OU TE JWEN PRINCE ELLO,TI DELI,ARLY AND OTHERS.

MWEN SONJE LE'M TE OKAP TE KONN GEN GRO POLEMIK ANTRE LAKOL ET KAZAK EKSPERYANS.. BEL POLEMIK.. NAN KAZAK OU TE JWE RORO IRENE,LAPORTE,FRED HILAIRE,FRED LAMOUR,LAVAUD..::: THE BAND BROKE UP AND ARLY PASE MAIN LI PRAN LAPORTE,LAVAUD RORO.. THE OTHER GUY FORMED ANOTHER BAND IN FL CALL HIT MIZIK.. LI PA MAL..

LE'M TE OKAP DJAZZ MWEN SE TE KAZAK TROPIC..MWEN TE KONN AL NAN LAKOL TOU.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO LAKOL LIVE OKAP Arrow LAKOL D'HAITI

CLICK HERE FOR KAZAK EKSPERYANS Arrow KAZAK

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanx radiocitadelle for those retro...... Cool

djabolo1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Citadelle,
Do you have Lakol's live version of the song "Diana" originally by king posse? You may have left before it came out,but it's real good. Please let me know if u have it. Anticipated thanks.

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I do have it somewhere.. I'll look for it this afternoon.

Don Han

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Polemik la te rèd anpil wi . Mwen li mwen te Kazak à l'epok. Nan Djazz Okap yo mwen te renmen Kazak, Feeling, Tropicana.

djabolo1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks yanva. i ll be waiting.

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here we go Bro..........

Click here Arrow Lakol D'haiti - Diana (Adapt)

djabolo1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what a library you have! Thanks brother. I ve been looking for that song for years.

neg_okap

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

djabolo1 wrote:
what a library you have! Thanks brother. I ve been looking for that song for years.

Djabolo,i believe that Ello's little brother sing that song but I'm not sure.
I miss the Kassak vs Lakol rivalry.Altough I was a big lakol fan but I aways had more fun at Kasak bals cause of the beautifull ladies of course Laughing Laughing .

AJ,bon bagay

Melokompa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks RadioCitadelle, do u Lakol first big hit when they first came out, i don't remember the name of the song. If you have it, please drop it for me.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM MP3/VIDEO SECTION All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: