KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HANGOUT 4 POUVWA: OFFICIAL SONG BY SONG KM CD REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NEGOKAP

In terms of HITS...DJAKOUT will have MORE than Hangout...and that has to do with the fact that THEY ARE DJAKOUT MIZIK and will ROCK THE SONGS "LIVE" and MAKE THEM BECOME HIT SONGS.

But in terms of PRODUCTION...PLAYING THE CD over and OVER...LIKING IT AT FIRST PLAY....That's where IN MY OPINION that HANGOUT has the edge.

PS: ZIP...You must not listen to Djakout Mizik often for you to make that comment. The song "GERE LELE'W" is a PURE 100%...NO DOUBT ABOUT IT...DJAKOUT MIZIK copycat...sel bagay...HANGOUT FE LI TRES TRES TRES BIEN sou MIZIK sa. Laughing Laughing Laughing And that might bring them a HUGE HIT.

Se hit tout jazz ap chache...so you get it ANY WAY YOU CAN....That in no way diminishes the EXCELLENT WORK that HANGOUT did on THIS CD.

KM!

belfam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes Pat i agree with you
They use the djakout formula
And they did it way better than the master
This a cd that you only have to listen
To it once and you hooked

Machiavel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is by far Hangout's best work. I hope the promoters pay close attention to this band.

neg_okap

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

belfam wrote:
Yes Pat i agree with you
To it once and you hooked

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
you never seem to amazed me,Balfam. Laughing

i got you,Pat but i don't agree with you.

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This album really makes me wonder how the Djakout album would have been had PIPO sang those songs....

OOPS!!! did I say that out loud? Rolling Eyes Wink Very Happy

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
NEGOKAP

In terms of HITS...DJAKOUT will have MORE than Hangout...and that has to do with the fact that THEY ARE DJAKOUT MIZIK and will ROCK THE SONGS "LIVE" and MAKE THEM BECOME HIT SONGS.

But in terms of PRODUCTION...PLAYING THE CD over and OVER...LIKING IT AT FIRST PLAY....That's where IN MY OPINION that HANGOUT has the edge.

PS: ZIP...You must not listen to Djakout Mizik often for you to make that comment. The song "GERE LELE'W" is a PURE 100%...NO DOUBT ABOUT IT...DJAKOUT MIZIK copycat...sel bagay...HANGOUT FE LI TRES TRES TRES BIEN sou MIZIK sa. Laughing Laughing Laughing And that might bring them a HUGE HIT.

Se hit tout jazz ap chache...so you get it ANY WAY YOU CAN....That in no way diminishes the EXCELLENT WORK that HANGOUT did on THIS CD.

KM!

km can I ask you a question...

do you see hangout as a threat for any of those bands... nu-look...djakout.. or zenglen?
seriously other than djakout that has already dropped.. zenglen and nu-look have not...what do u think?

JimBo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote=]Yes Pat i agree with you

To it once and you hooked[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

BON NOW DJAKOUT GI POU LE WORRY ABOUT HANGOUT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing

SHABBA IS GONNA HAVE FUN WITH THIS 1 Laughing Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

LIKE KAFOU SAYS THIS IS GOOD 4 HMI B/C IT MAKES THE ARTIST WORK HARDER AND GIVE US BETTER MATERIAL Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy

AGAIN HANGOUT BEL ALBUM CONGRATS Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy

P.S. SA NU FE HANGOUT LU LA PA BON NO Exclamation Exclamation Wink

Last edited by JimBo on Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote]Se hit tout jazz ap chache...so you get it ANY WAY YOU CAN....That in no way diminishes the EXCELLENT WORK that HANGOUT did on THIS CD.

Interesting statement or should i say observation from Pat. I had this discussion with a couple of guys and we came to the conclusion that a lot of bands will lose their identity or not even get credit for their hard work.

TOTOVICE

Last edited by TOTOVICE on Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As a threat?

All HANGOUT has done is drop a VERY GOOD CD. The way that the business is today....THAT IS NOT ENOUGH. They need to market the band and THIS CD...

DJAKOUT will still have the advantage in terms of LIVE...NO ONE CAN TOUCH THEM.

NU LOOK will still have the advantage in terms of PURE COMPAS DIRECT ...No one can touch

ZENGELN has the CDS and MASTERFUL COMPOSITIONS....but are struggling a bit on the LIVE circuit in terms of attendance. If anything...ZENGLEN is probably the band that is THE CLOSEST to being affected by Hangout's cd because of BAL ATTENDANCE NUMBERS ONLY!

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JIMBO

Essaye konpran denye post mwen an...and then you can properly comment.

DJAKOUT paka worry about Hangout...FOR WHAT?

HANGOUT poko ka touche DJAKOUT nan moman.

KM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: