KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HANGOUT 4 POUVWA: OFFICIAL SONG BY SONG KM CD REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

neg_okap wrote:
zipgenel wrote:
neg_okap wrote:

All I can is that Hangout bwe nan Bouillon an 2. Laughing Laughing

there we go...kreyol la ak krezi ou byen carimi pa bwe nan bouyon an tou? ok about tabou, system, skak shah, mizik mizik, phantoms? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Al tande Gere Lele'w and wa dim sa'w panse? Rolling Eyes

am listening to the album right now and lele'w is the song am listening to...

I don't see anything similar to the bouyon... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

why are you making such claim?

belfam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou,
Apa wa-p rele-m madan marcel Laughing Laughing Laughing
(one of my favorite songs of coupe cloue)
Mwen pa move ditou it is all good
Se just mwen excite de nivo kompa
ka-p monte pi haut e kompetition an
vin-n pi tight bwa mare se jou ci!!!!!

JimBo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
Jimbo,

Vocal

Frere mwen PIPO a kon chanter anpil brother. Pouchon pako ka paret devan PIPO, brother se pam ou ye, min nan VOCAL la, PIPO mache sou fyel pouchon Jiskozo epi Ninpotkijan.

BON KAFOU TO YOUR NOT MY EARS BROTHER Exclamation Exclamation PIPO CAN BLOW I UNDERSTAND YOU ON THAT BUT I JUST DON'T SEE HIS VOICE BEING MORE POWERFUL THAN POUCHON Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Confused
BON IM HERE WITH MY IPOD RIGHT NOW GIVE 1 SONG THAT YOU THINK THAT SHOWS HIS VOICE BEING BETTER THAN POUCHON ON THIS ALBUM AND ILL COMPARE IT TO A SONG ON THE DJAKOUT ALBUM Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation GIVE ME THE SONG THAT YOU THINK JUST FLAT OUT SHOWS HE IS BETTER Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ZIPGENEL

The HANGOUT song "GERE LELE'W" is a PURE TOTAL COPY of DJAKOUT MIZIK's formula. If YOU can't admit that...I don't know. As a matter of fact..IF DJAKOUT had that song on their cd...LI TAP BON POU YO ANPIL!

Pa fe sa brother.

KM!

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very good breakdown KM...

I really like AMBRASSE'M, but I get the feeling that SENTIMENTS may be the "Souvenir" to the megahit "WDYSYLM..." It's not lyrically as sound as SOUVENIRS, but li gen bel ti anbians!!!

The more I listen to it, the more I like that song...

P.S. Smart move by releasing the album during a relatively slow period, especially since the other albums have been exhausted-by me anyway!!! Wink

neg_okap

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To say that Djakout got nothing on Hangout as far as their latest cds,Ou tuye'm Pat. Laughing I respect your opinion but you somewhat put Djakout's cd down a bit in my opinion. Chak moun genyen gou paw ,i guess. Laughing
I really like hangout's album and i've been saying that since it came out.

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
ZIPGENEL

The HANGOUT song "GERE LELE'W" is a PURE TOTAL COPY of DJAKOUT MIZIK's formula. If YOU can't admit that...I don't know. As a matter of fact..IF DJAKOUT had that song on their cd...LI TAP BON POU YO ANPIL!

Pa fe sa brother.

KM!

well I guess every fast song now will be tag by djakout now... since they are the one known for the uptempo rara style...

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I almost forgot...I never realized just how much PIPO sounded like KING KINO, as well as FRERO...go listen to HAITI SOU LUMYE ROUJ...I would have sworn that was KINO...

rossignol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thank you very much for the review...

i am eagerly anticipating the live performance.......

bel jes hangout.....pat, u r on the money.....they need to keep pushing mei mei..hopefully she fears better than the other women....mei mei's success can open doors for all women in the hmi...they tend to be pushed in the background ...talented or not and that has got to stop.....

bayo hangout........

belfam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen min-m mwen fek komanse di-l
Nan afe son, arangeman, ak chante
Album hangout sa-a se on za-m li ye
Li pa bon pou ampil djazz ka-p voye mediokrite
nan studio album yo
Hangout pozeeee oui la
Thank god mwen pa crazy fanatiks pou-m
te ka we, kompran, aksepte fenomen sa-a

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: