KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SANDRA ZIN INVITES U INSIDE HER BEDROOM FOR SEX TALK!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUNKY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked FUNKY
What's the problem...YOU DON'T SHARE SANDRA'S sentiments?

Ou pa rinmin voye moun nan SEPTIEME CIEL?

You want people to do that TO YOU ONLY?

Mwen konpran....SE KOUNIEN AN MWEN KONPRAN foto ti joe AVEK OU AN?

KM!

No comment Pat..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Don, e si li vle ba'w preuve?.. Wink

Se Sen Toma m'ye Wink
Bal la nan pye Sandra Razz Razz Razz

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

KM!

No comment Pat..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ki Bs saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FUNKY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

KM!

Ki Bs saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Heyyy epa wap kale'm pou Sandra...kou di jimbo..SVP FAMILY Laughing Laughing Laughing

mwen just trouve reponss li on ti jan paille paille that's all....rete.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY wrote:
yanvaloo wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

KM!

Heyyy epa wap kale'm pou Sandra...kou di jimbo..SVP FAMILY Laughing Laughing Laughing

mwen just trouve reponss li on ti jan paille paille that's all....rete.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Paille ? paille Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes al Domi tande Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ou ka fe pi mal Arrow Arrow Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FUNKY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
yanvaloo wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

KM!

Paille ? paille Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes al Domi tande Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ou ka fe pi mal Arrow Arrow Laughing Laughing

anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy leu se pa Mei Mei..se Sandra....Excuse'm patron...ok Reponse sandra a PERFECT..Me Like it allooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttt.....It's the best... Wink

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: SANDRA ZIN INVITES U INSIDE HER BEDROOM FOR SEX TALK! Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I am making so much sacrifice today doing all this uncomfortable work Wink Wink Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing by asking these lovely ladies some tough questions about what goes on in their bedrooms ALL FOR YOU.

We asked SANDRA the following question

"Which one is more important to you IN THE BEDROOM? That the man is an expert WITH HIS MOUTH, or that he is an expert WITH HIS "GOLDEN PIPE"?

This is what she had to say below

SANDRA: "It does NOT matter to me because either one is NOT important. I am a person that likes to be in control of the action in the bedroom. I LIKE TO GIVE PLEASURE to my partner. I am the type of person that likes to look at you in the eyes as I'm pleasing you. I get off on stuff like that."

THE BEST ANSWER OF THE DAY GOES TO THIS SEXY WOMAN Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Embarassed Embarassed A PURE FREAK Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
I NEVER HAD 1 OF THOSE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Shocked Shocked Wink

Nice to see you back monche,

In NYC there are bunch of freak bro!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: SANDRA ZIN INVITES U INSIDE HER BEDROOM FOR SEX TALK! Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
JimBo wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I am making so much sacrifice today doing all this uncomfortable work Wink Wink Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing by asking these lovely ladies some tough questions about what goes on in their bedrooms ALL FOR YOU.

We asked SANDRA the following question

"Which one is more important to you IN THE BEDROOM? That the man is an expert WITH HIS MOUTH, or that he is an expert WITH HIS "GOLDEN PIPE"?

This is what she had to say below

SANDRA: "It does NOT matter to me because either one is NOT important. I am a person that likes to be in control of the action in the bedroom. I LIKE TO GIVE PLEASURE to my partner. I am the type of person that likes to look at you in the eyes as I'm pleasing you. I get off on stuff like that."

THE BEST ANSWER OF THE DAY GOES TO THIS SEXY WOMAN Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Embarassed Embarassed A PURE FREAK Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
I NEVER HAD 1 OF THOSE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Shocked Shocked Wink

Nice to see you back monche,

In NYC there are bunch of freak bro!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

..and you're the only freak in Boston... Laughing Laughing

JimBo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

H1 LAWER NORMAL LA GOOD TO BE BACK Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

& JB YOUR A RIOT Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alex77

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOOSH....

Bon Sandra... Wa'p Aggase LI...

KM keep on working...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: