KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SANDRA ZIN INVITES U INSIDE HER BEDROOM FOR SEX TALK!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: SANDRA ZIN INVITES U INSIDE HER BEDROOM FOR SEX TALK! Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I am making so much sacrifice today doing all this uncomfortable work Wink Wink Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing by asking these lovely ladies some tough questions about what goes on in their bedrooms ALL FOR YOU.

We asked SANDRA the following question

"Which one is more important to you IN THE BEDROOM? That the man is an expert WITH HIS MOUTH, or that he is an expert WITH HIS "GOLDEN PIPE"?

This is what she had to say below

SANDRA: "It does NOT matter to me because either one is NOT important. I am a person that likes to be in control of the action in the bedroom. I LIKE TO GIVE PLEASURE to my partner. I am the type of person that likes to look at you in the eyes as I'm pleasing you. I get off on stuff like that."

XXplosive

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You're asking those tough questions FOR US ONLY Pat!!! Laughing

I understand Sandra like to be in control. That's very good in a women sometimes, you just have to relax and enjoy the ride.

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bon jwet la gaye net ale Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Arrow

ZENGLEN PI RED

JimBo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: SANDRA ZIN INVITES U INSIDE HER BEDROOM FOR SEX TALK! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I am making so much sacrifice today doing all this uncomfortable work Wink Wink Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing by asking these lovely ladies some tough questions about what goes on in their bedrooms ALL FOR YOU.

We asked SANDRA the following question

"Which one is more important to you IN THE BEDROOM? That the man is an expert WITH HIS MOUTH, or that he is an expert WITH HIS "GOLDEN PIPE"?

This is what she had to say below

SANDRA: "It does NOT matter to me because either one is NOT important. I am a person that likes to be in control of the action in the bedroom. I LIKE TO GIVE PLEASURE to my partner. I am the type of person that likes to look at you in the eyes as I'm pleasing you. I get off on stuff like that."

THE BEST ANSWER OF THE DAY GOES TO THIS SEXY WOMAN Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Embarassed Embarassed A PURE FREAK Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
I NEVER HAD 1 OF THOSE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Shocked Shocked Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
We, mon cher...
travay du se rans... Laughing Laughing
en tou ka Patrick, si'w pa rinmin job la ou bay yon lot moun li...
mwen ka asure'w ke wap jwen anpil volontaire..
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

yon sel bagay ke'm ka di...
mwen rinmin dam konsa..
se gen ki fi ya vle'l la ki bon selmen...

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LORD HAVE MERCY SANDRA CAN I BE YOUR STUDENT Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy WOW ME LIKE SANDRA ME LIKE VERY VERY MUCH

kafou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sandra di'w li se chifff 68 epi lap dwe'w plus 1.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LMAO @ KAFOU YOU KILLED IT BRO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHEN IS THE NEXT TIME ZIN IS PLAYING.

kafou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Robi rob,

Avek bel tet djol sa Sandra ginyin an, i can imagine, cheri 68 all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: