KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SANDRA ZIN INVITES U INSIDE HER BEDROOM FOR SEX TALK!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Damnnnn Laughing Mini Sandra you're crazy!
Zin better forget about Brasserie creole, cause people are gonna come now Laughing Laughing Ou we sa Sandra fe Cool

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet kowompu wrote:
Damnnnn Laughing Mini Sandra you're crazy!
Zin better forget about Brasserie creole, cause people are gonna come now Laughing Laughing Ou we sa Sandra fe Cool

Shocked But why is she Crazy ... Does that mean you don't like the answer she Gave.... Me like me like alotttttttttttttttttttttt Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
Shocked But why is she Crazy ... Does that mean you don't like the answer she Gave.... Me like me like alotttttttttttttttttttttt Laughing Laughing

Rolling Eyes Stop quote for quoting...Mini Sandra knows exactly what I'm saying Laughing Laughing Eske ZIN pa gen yon mizik ki pati konsa "Sere koze'w Pa pale Sere koze'w" Laughing Laughing
So far this is clearly the best answer and ...Map sere koze'm Arrow

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet kowompu wrote:
yanvaloo wrote:

Rolling Eyes Stop quote for quoting...[b]Mini Sandra knows exactly what I'm saying Laughing :lol[/b]: Eske ZIN pa gen yon mizik ki pati konsa "Sere koze'w Pa pale Sere koze'w" Laughing Laughing
So far this is clearly the best answer and ...Map sere koze'm Arrow

No she Don't Evil or Very Mad

Epi lan post saaaaaaaaaaaa Paguin Sere koze mi'm laaaaaaaaaaa

Se kite'l mache'...

Ou met Lague'l ....lague'llllllllllllllllllllllllll Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:

Se kite'l mache'...

I didn't know you were her porte-parole Shocked I'm not part of the HMI stars or personnalities (Borrowing Patrick's sentence Mr. Green) Let me zip it Wink

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet kowompu wrote:
yanvaloo wrote:

Se kite'l mache'...

I didn't know you were her porte-parole Shocked I'm not part of the HMI stars or personnalities (Borrowing Patrick's sentence Mr. Green) Let me zip it Wink

wi Zip it..... ou sou saaaaaaaaaaaa tonight i see... so you like her answer or not ? Razz Razz

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
wi Zip it..... ou sou saaaaaaaaaaaa tonight i see... so you like her answer or not ? Razz Razz

It's early morning lakay mwen. Yanvaloo, lage pye'm.
Pa fe'm tounen Don Cookita Cool nan we'l ou.

Back to the topic Arrow

martine on the bay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Idea Idea
Quote:
Is that all necessary i know their are better subjects to speak on than sex. That is a personal matter everybody does not want to discuss their sex life in public, jus t because you do. Sex is a subject that should not be touched basis with unless you and those people are getting ready to have intercorse if not leave that subject alone.
Evil or Very Mad Idea

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

martine on the bay wrote:
Idea Idea
Quote:
Is that all necessary i know their are better subjects to speak on than sex. That is a personal matter everybody does not want to discuss their sex life in public, jus t because you do. Sex is a subject that should not be touched basis with unless you and those people are getting ready to have intercorse if not leave that subject alone.
Evil or Very Mad Idea

Min Martine on the bay ap suiv Red laaaaaaaaaaaa match red woyyyyyyyyyy min kompaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YANVALOO...SEUL "PR" pou SANDRA. Look at how many times he answered on Sandra's post "pou bay post la GAZ" compared to what he had to say with CLEO...NIA...PATRICIA.

YANVALOO....SANDRA's NUMBER 1 fan & MORE Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing :lol:

ANMWEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't blame you.

KM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: