KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SANDRA ZIN INVITES U INSIDE HER BEDROOM FOR SEX TALK!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can we discuss HER ANSWER without going too far off the topic please? Thanks.

KM!

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow gade sandra, sa li vre mwen reci damou, mwen tap reci change mentalite sandra,

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
JimBo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
Robi rob,

Avek bel tet djol sa Sandra ginyin an, i can imagine, cheri 68 all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

AMWEYYYYYYYY KAFOU HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WILD KID Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked I WAS THINKUNG THE SAMETHING MY MY SHE GOT SOME NICE LIPS Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ILandfaces wrote:
Wow gade sandra, sa li vre mwen reci damou, mwen tap reci change mentalite sandra,

faces, ou te wap marie ak Nia deja wi.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going to see if my fellow KM Members can actually have a good conversation about what SANDRA said in this post. I HAVE FAITH ...so I am going to cross my fingers.

KM!

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
I'm going to see if my fellow KM Members can actually have a good conversation about what SANDRA said in this post. I HAVE FAITH ...so I am going to cross my fingers.

KM!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pat, what do you want us to say?

Sandra said she likes to be in control. So there's nothing more to say here.

Just kite l' roule sou cruise control... Laughing Laughing Laughing

strawdeva

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Robie Rob wrote:
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHEN IS THE NEXT TIME ZIN IS PLAYING.

On April 20th I don't know before then.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XXplosive

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi, gade sa Sandra di:
Quote:
LIKE TO GIVE PLEASURE to my partner.

Sandra pa selfish. Li pense a desire et plasir partner li.
Just watching her pictures gave me the feeling that she want to be the one to dominate in the bedroom.

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LET ME TRY TO BE CIVILIZE HERE: BASICALLY SANDRA LIKE TO CONTROL IN BED.. AND FOR A WOMAN THAT LIKE TO CONTROL THAT MEAN SHE LIKES TO SEE OUR WEAKNESS FELLAS. PLEASURING A MAN IN THE WAY SHE DECRIBES IS EVERY MAN DREAM MEANING SHE'LL BE THE AGGRESOR SHE THE ONE THAT WOULD TELL US HOW SHE WANT IT, WHICH POSITION IS NEXT, WHEN TO ACCELARATE AND WHEN TO SLOW THING DOWN.... GOD DANM DATS MY TYPE OF WOMAN...NOW I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR SANDRA: ARE U A MOANER OR A HOLDER.....

ANMEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I HOPE I STARTED THE CONVERSATION FELLAS LET ME KNOW Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SANDRA SANDRA SANDRAAAAAAAAAAAAA LORD HAVE MERCY

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STRAWDEVA THANK YOU SWEETIE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE AND MEET YOU.....

SANDRA AND NIA I'LL BE THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: