KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NIA INSIDE HER BEDROOM : REVEALS INTIMATE SECRETS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zipgenel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:

DI PI KI LUR FANM HAITIAN YO TE BON KOSA Confused Confused Confused

kolangèt madan bradòm... apa kréyòl sa yo la toujou... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sa sé "Alkòl"... allemand melanger ak kreyol... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

JimBo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
JimBo wrote:

DI PI KI LUR FANM HAITIAN YO TE BON KOSA Confused Confused Confused

kolangèt madan bradòm... apa kréyòl sa yo la toujou... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sa sé "Alkòl"... allemand melanger ak kreyol... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing svp wi

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DonGabbana

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M'pa dakò ak Jimbo... Nan tout ras genyen ki bon genyen ki pa bon
E nan Ayisyèn yo m'konte Nia tankou on bon zam Razz Razz Razz
So back 2 da topic
NIa se jan'w vle'l lan... You're da teacher Laughing Laughing Laughing
M'pap fè rebèl menm Mr. Green

Straitshooter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LES GRANDS MANGEURS ONT TROUVE, ha ha

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: NIA INSIDE HER BEDROOM : REVEALS INTIMATE SECRETS! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy It's a hard job, but SOMEBODY HAS TO DO IT. Wink
I've resigned myself that I am the one that has to do it. I DON'T MIND AT ALL.

Zin songstress "YOUR HOTNESS" NIA invites YOU ALL inside her bedroom and reveals her most intimate secrets in this piece.

We asked NIA the following question

"Which one is more important to you IN THE BEDROOM? That the man is an expert WITH HIS MOUTH, or that he is an expert WITH HIS "GOLDEN PIPE"?

This is what she had to say below

NIA: (Laughs)...Smiles "I would say ORAL because for the most part, that is how I reach orgasm. But I would also say it depends on the guy. If I'm with a guy, and he is better in one area than the other, I would probably do more of what he's best at, but I would also DIRECT him or teach him to please me on what I like. Most of the time, if the sex is very good, I would say that it's 40% of one of the reasons why people stay in bad relationships. That goes to show you how important sex is in a relationship. But to go back to your question, I would say ORAL or good with his mouth because there is more direct stimulation with that."

Pat, wow, bon bagay!!!!!

If I had a chance, enfin, I would not some classes wi!!!!! Laughing

cyntou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

woyyyy men bel response yo. se pou sa'a mouin renmin PATOUTOU avek tout KM. toujou gen HOT zin... bon gason KM nou te met ale fill applikasyon pou nou assistant PAT Razz

XXplosive

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nia pi pito Oral la...rest la li ka gere ti sa...Nia, The teacher mwen renmen sa.

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gro koze!

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No Djol to talk...

Nap fè Pastè mete'm dehors legliz la wi mezanmi.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did I ask for any assistants in THIS case? I DON'T RECALL anything of the sort. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ZIP....Bay Jimbo yon ti break pou mwen PLEASE. THANK YOU.

BACK TO THE TOPIC.....It's pretty obvious that a lot of the ladies actually would say the same thing as Nia.

KM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: