KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NIA INSIDE HER BEDROOM : REVEALS INTIMATE SECRETS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeancelestin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon, min rans, patrick change board en sexe selman, pa gin mizik encore Laughing

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

O Nia letènèllll Razz Razz Razz

Tilouj

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sexyt wrote:
sak pase Pat la jodia Wink Wink

Pat ase pou gason yo Wink
se ou nap tann wi fok nou viv to wi Wink

Thanks sexyt. I was thinking the same thing, what about us? Shocked Shocked Shocked Fok nou jwen tou, Pat komanse ak Carlo pou mwen SVP. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NO DJOL TO TALK,
MWEN PRAL FILE LANG MWEN BIEN FILE
ANMWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Arrow YY

ZENGLEN PI RED

Gromosso

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: NIA INSIDE HER BEDROOM : REVEALS INTIMATE SECRETS! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy It's a hard job, but SOMEBODY HAS TO DO IT. Wink
I've resigned myself that I am the one that has to do it. I DON'T MIND AT ALL.

Zin songstress "YOUR HOTNESS" NIA invites YOU ALL inside her bedroom and reveals her most intimate secrets in this piece.

We asked NIA the following question

"Which one is more important to you IN THE BEDROOM? That the man is an expert WITH HIS MOUTH, or that he is an expert WITH HIS "GOLDEN PIPE"?

This is what she had to say below

NIA: (Laughs)...Smiles "I would say ORAL because for the most part, that is how I reach orgasm. But I would also say it depends on the guy. If I'm with a guy, and he is better in one area than the other, I would probably do more of what he's best at, but I would also DIRECT him or teach him to please me on what I like. Most of the time, if the sex is very good, I would say that it's 40% of one of the reasons why people stay in bad relationships. That goes to show you how important sex is in a relationship. But to go back to your question, I would say ORAL or good with his mouth because there is more direct stimulation with that."

Si yon fanm ta manke di ke li pa renmen SMALL BEEF, konnen li sou blof.

(fingers pointing down below Laughing Razz Arrow Arrow )

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DonGabbana wrote:
O Nia letènèllll Razz Razz Razz

Ki problem ou i don't see nothing wrong non Shocked Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What a compationate sister......SHE WORKS WITH WHAT SHE HAS.....it doesnt matter how little it may b.......my dear tu as beaucoup de charite Cool

Celestin gade figu'w nan post sa......ou tap on happy camper nan bedroom sa......se ak patricia mwen tap mete'w celestinos Idea

--Winston Churchill

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes! That's my girl here.

"Chak moun gen yon fi
Gen yon fi
Ki fè l' fè foli
Sa se fanm pa m' nan..."

Ouhhh Jesus... Nia! Damn!

wallywal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

am speechless Laughing

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OH L'eternel! Manman mari sove'm....... Jan bouch mwen dous!

TOTOVICE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: