KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CLEO & PATRICIA INVITE YOU INSIDE THEIR BEDROOMS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeancelestin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: CLEO & PATRICIA INVITE YOU INSIDE THEIR BEDROOMS! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
We asked CLEO and PATRICIA JUSTE to take the test in terms of a couple of questions that we threw at them.

1) Which one is more important to you IN THE BEDROOM? That the man is an expert WITH HIS MOUTH, or that he is an expert WITH HIS "PIPE"?

Here are the answers

CLEO: "If a man is good with his mouth, 70% he already has me. The other area we can negotiate. I'm selfish like that. With his mouth, it's all about me being pleasured, and if you are good at it...YOU GOT ME."

PATRICIA: "The "PIPE" of course. It's ok to be good with your mouth, but I can do without it. I don't negotiate the "PIPE". The mouth is only used to prepare me for the "PIPE".

MORE TO COME!

KM!

se sa comandante Patrick Laughing
bon se sa li ye, chak moun gin gout pa yo

Zo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY wrote:
Ayani wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
OO SA SA VLE DI.....POUKI SE FI SELMAN..MANDE MESSIEUR YO TOU.... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
SA'M PEDU NAN BEDROOM FANM Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mwen dako avek Funky, SVP Pat mande mesye yo tou Laughing Laughing nou ta renmen konnen Wink

Wi mande KingD-MacD etc...chaje gasson pou mande Laughing Laughing Laughing

Funky si se pou MacD Pat ap kiter sa nan main ou. Smile
Ti information sa ou ka mande'l Very Happy Wink

Zo

JimBo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
JimBo wrote:
WHAT A POST Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A PICTURE OF THESE TWO LADIES Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy

Ki foto ou bezoin lan Bedroom lan ...Pat hook it up i'll do the job wi........

anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing AHHH YAN NO BROTHER MWEM PA LIB KOSA Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
SA A TI PHOTO NORMAL I WOULD LIKE TO SEE OF THESE TO SEXY LADIES I NEED TO SEE WHAT THEY ARE WORKING WITH Exclamation Exclamation Wink I KNOW YOU CAN HOOK ME UP, PUT SOME UP 4 US Exclamation Exclamation Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zo wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
Ayani wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
OO SA SA VLE DI.....POUKI SE FI SELMAN..MANDE MESSIEUR YO TOU.... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
SA'M PEDU NAN BEDROOM FANM Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mwen dako avek Funky, SVP Pat mande mesye yo tou Laughing Laughing nou ta renmen konnen Wink

Wi mande KingD-MacD etc...chaje gasson pou mande Laughing Laughing Laughing

Funky si se pou MacD Pat ap kiter sa nan main ou. Smile
Ti information sa ou ka mande'l Very Happy Wink

Zo

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mezanmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Zoooo..funky mande pou nou kite'l viv jodia...m' ta pito Pat fe assitan'l al mande'l Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KM,
Please put a disclaimer on this post that minors should not be reading it. Se KM wi k'ap pouri lespri'm...Ti lezanj tankou'm pa ka ap li bagay sa yo. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yanvaloo, hook us up with some pics man!!!!

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's not even FREAKY FRIDAY. What's next Pat, positions? Laughing

I guess Pat thought it would be ok to bring these topics up AFTER Easter. Laughing

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We added pictures of CLEO and PATRICIA for your viewing pleasure. Cleo is in GREEN and Patricia is at the bottom picture.

JimBo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
We added pictures of CLEO and PATRICIA for your viewing pleasure. Cleo is in GREEN and Patricia is at the bottom picture.

FANM SA OU WA LA Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

MWEM TAP RA SI UNTRI LU BIZNESS DRUG DEALER A Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing BEL BAGAY NET Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
owen1055

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

With the pipe, it might take 30 minutes or more to get to the promise land, but with the mouth, you may be able to get to the same place in minutes or under, depending on the girl. Then, after you drop the girl off, you can handle your business without worrying her being satisfy.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You guys agree with CLEO or PATRICIA's response?

STOP SALIVATING fellas.

KM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: