KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BE HONEST: WOULD U HAVE SEX WITH A "HUMAN DOG"?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: BE HONEST: WOULD U HAVE SEX WITH A "HUMAN DOG"? Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Guys.....You're looking at this girl...Her lips are HOT AS HELL, Her BREASTS are inviting to the mouth and eyes, her rump/ass is BOOMING Razz ...but when you look at the face......YOU JUST CAN'T GET INTO IT. You probably feel like HIDING....But then you look at all the other instruments that she has about her, and YOUR "HOMEBOY" down there between your legs is telling you that YOU GOTTA HAVE HER....But yet, you don't want people to see you around, talking or even walking with this girl...in other words....A "HUMAN DOG"

WHAT WOULD YOU DO/ HONESTLY...WOULD YOU HAVE INTERCOURSE with her or not?

LADIES....His physique is like Hercules, or maybe perhaps he's tall, or has a body that seems to fit what you are looking for. You like the way he stands, the way he walks, but when you look at the face...OU RELE ANMWEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JESUS MARIE JOSEPH...SAUVE QUI PEUT...But yet, YOUR LOVELY INSTRUMENT down there between your thighs just gets hotter and hotter or wetter and wetter when you see the guy...WOULD YOU GIVE IT UP TO HIM or not?

Would you mind being seen on the streets with him so that people can have NO DOUBTS that you are giving up your goldmine to this GORILLA or 'HUMAN DOG" Laughing

What would you do?

Talk to us LADIES

KM!

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bwahahaha! I love your illustration. I have dealt with so not good looking but passable, worthy of dropping the panties type of brother. I am not even going to front on that. But going by your scenario.. meaning basing it on “initial” attraction… NOPE! Before I can be sexually attracted to you, I must be physically attracted to you… and for me to bypass the physical aspect, He will need to come through with a serious kick a** personality before I drop my panties. IF he can make it up in the personality department then I will definitely consider it. Also, if my lovely instrument between my legs is getting hotter, hotter and wetter, and wetter.. then something about him turned me on. So that’s a start. It’s okay to have a not so great looking face, but not only will he have to make it up in the personality department, but also in the fashion department. If he can carry himself well and is well-kept up then we are going down the right route. Now if you can’t do either or, then sorry for ya, it’s a no go!!

It is hard to make love to a not so attractive guy. Good lordy, I can’t even imagine the orgasm faces he would make.. WHOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

kannannan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat have you evre heard of " guilty pleasure". we all have one or two of those.....

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat/Guys, I honestly have met one of those... but it was from far and DANMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HE WAS TO DIE FOR. after I appraoched him... I was like DANMMMMMMMMMMMMM if only they made make beleive MASKS for those guys, I'd pretend it was always a fantasy of mine for a longggggggggggggggggggg time.

I have also met one, who was down handsome and dead gorgeous... he looked EXACTLY LIKE Halle Berry's ex husband..... He was so approachable and kind, plus he showed a lot of interest in me from how he looked at me....THE MINUTE THE GUY OPENED HIS MOUTH I WAS LIKE..WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...I cannot bring this home my family and children. My mother and father have to be able to hold a conversation with him... but he was an empty head.... NOTHING more....I let it pass because I would have to tape his mouth to do him.

belchokola

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

honestly to me, looks aren't that important. If there is some mutual attraction, and he meets certain criterias I have set for a mate, intellectually, spiritually, etc etc. I have dated men who weren't as "phyiscally appealing" and they grew on me...so looks really aren't that big of a deal.

Outside factors should NOT influence who I am dating if that is the case, then I MAY never find happiness.

Now...on the other hand if this were a purely sexual relationship...then I would not really want to be seen with him like that anyway. Meaning it is just a sexually thing. Arrow Arrow

mistergentle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat,
M' t'ap annik foure yon sak nan tet li, epi BATOOOOONNNN !!! Laughing

Actually, I'm kidding, guys. Fok mwen ta we l' pou m' konnen kisa m' t'ap fe tout bon.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mistergentle wrote:
Pat,
M' t'ap annik foure yon sak nan tet li, epi BATOOOOONNNN !!! Laughing .

Ahhh you remember that part from Scary Movie!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ReineDiana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As Whitney Houston would say... HELL TO THE NAH!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
WYCLEF JEAN!

KREOLA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CHOKOLA WROTE:
Now...on the other hand if this were a purely sexual relationship...then I would not really want to be seen with him like that anyway. Meaning it is just a sexually thing.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

To answer the question:
If the tool is right Wink and he's obedient then "I'M DOWN"

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat I think I speak for all the men in here, when I say, "bagay saa pa gen visage.'

As for me, you don't have to be the most handsome guy, but fo'm ka gade ou nan je.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: