KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Finally
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NumberRon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Finally Reply with quote Back to top

belfam wrote:
Bon! It is time for me to come to the dark side. I am already a freak , I think i will become freakier once i start hanging out with you people. You are all crazy. Hey i am a big girl(litterally speaking)i can handle it. Lord help me.

Belfam, welCum and Cum hard to the dark side. There is only one rule on this side, Pantalettes are totally forbiden unless it is a thong. Bagay sa yo mwin rinmin woue yo seriezmen. I love a woman who knows and admits that she is a freak. It is about time that you make it to the rough side. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BELFANM LAYITE KO'OU LAN DARK SIDE LA ET PI WELCUMMMM HERE

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Woyyyyyyyyyyyyy pou J'am Rinmin Belle fammmmmmmmmmmmmmm uhhhhhhhhhhh

Welcome , welcome , welcome.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: