KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ARLY..FRERO..CLEO ON HOW TO GET OVER A BROKEN HEART!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> ASK THE HMI STARS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: ARLY..FRERO..CLEO ON HOW TO GET OVER A BROKEN HEART! Reply with quote Back to top

On this post, we asked ARLY LARIVIERE, FRERO JEAN BAPTISTE, and CLEO what advice they would give to any individual on the best way to get over a broken heart..whether you've been dumped or whether you did the dumping for one reason or another. I think you will find some interesting answers.

*ARLY: "The best thing is to TALK ABOUT IT WITH SOMEONE YOU TRUST. Don't let it kill you inside by keeping it in. Lap toufe'w. One of the things that WE worry about when that happens to you is will people laugh at you if they know, or if someone else will get with your ex. Talking about it with a trusted friend will help. He/She might have been in the same situation that you are going through and the both of you might laugh about it after awhile. So when you listen to a song like "SOUVENIRS", you can deal with the situation easier because it hits home."

*CLEO: "I've never been dumped (laughs), but the best solution to me is to MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PERSON."

*FRERO: "I have 3 solutions as far as the best way to deal or get over a broken heart. ONE is to find a good friend of yours that you can confide in. Chache yon bon zanmi'w pou pale ak li. Lap soulage douleur a. NUMERO 2..CRY if you need to. KRIYE. Li bon pou moral ou. Crying is good whether you are a guy or girl. Li fe douleur a pi leger gin de fwa. NUMBER 3..DON'T STAY ALONE. TRY TO STAY ACTIVE by hanging out with friends..going out to parties, clubs, travelling. CREATE A NEW HOBBY."

THANK YOU SO MUCH to ARLY...CLEO..and FRERO for the words of wisdom.

KM!

rossignol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

by the time issh starts to stink i am well on my way to moving on with the next joe black....by the time i open my mouth to accuse you of betrayal, you are already replaced b/c i am crafty that way.. Laughing .......
keep it moving is my motto!

no whining, no big showdown....i am too full of myself for that ....you cheat, i bounce and manage to keep it friendly with you so i can flaunt my new conquest in your face every chance i get... Razz

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
*ARLY: "The best thing is to TALK ABOUT IT WITH SOMEONE YOU TRUST. Don't let it kill you inside by keeping it in. Lap toufe'w. One of the things that WE worry about when that happens to you is will people laugh at you if they know, or if someone else will get with your ex. Talking about it with a trusted friend will help. He/She might have been in the same situation that you are going through and the both of you might laugh about it after awhile. So when you listen to a song like "SOUVENIRS", you can deal with the situation easier because it hits home."

Rololoyyyyyyyyyyy Maestro Ti -Arly.... Can Karamel say " Rewind Selecta" Wink

One Luv,

Kara

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pipo and arly... mwen feel nou.

cleo... say what?

merci ma chere.

Diva Duck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
pipo and arly... mwen feel nou.

cleo... say what?

merci ma chere.

Siromyel - neg lan ranplase Pipo, min li pa Pipo non (lol) ... just messing with you.

I like the guys response to the question as well. I would imagine as an artist another outlet would be to pick up a pen and paper and just start writing.

Cleo menm ... she must have been joking around, she could not possibly be serious.

"Nothing new can come into your life...unless you are grateful for what you already have."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> ASK THE HMI STARS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: