KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ROBERTO & RICHIE ON IF GIRL IS CAUGHT CHEATING!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> ASK THE HMI STARS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: ROBERTO & RICHIE ON IF GIRL IS CAUGHT CHEATING! Reply with quote Back to top

In this installment of "ASK THE HMI STARS", we asked TVICE superstar ROBERTO MARTINO and ZENGLEN superstar RICHIE what they would do PERSONALLY if they caught a girlfriend red handed with another man "doing it". This is what they told us.

ROBERTO: "I would go after the girl because it is HER that betrayed me. I don't know what I would do with the guy that she is with because I've never been in that situation, and I hope to GOD that I never am."

RICHIE: "I would simply stay cool and POZE. Then I would leave the place. Mwen tap jete'm. If you do anything, you might end up in jail, and the girl might continue to do it with that same guy and perhaps other guys. In the meantime, while you are in jail, YOU might become somebody else's "GIRLFRIEND" in there. (Laughs)"

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Richie sou main l wi.

Bon bagay!!!!

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

Smartstuff20

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL

XXplosive

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ritchie a bon tout bon. End up being somebody else's girlfriend Laughing Laughing Laughing good one.
I agree with berto too. i would go after the girl. i would harm her physacally but i would be mad at her. Cause sometimes the guy doesn't know the girl is in a relationship. But if it's a friend and he know that the girl is with me, both of them would be in trouble.

BAUDELAIRE26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICHIE... EASIER SAID THEN DONE. SO MANY DIFFERENT EMOTIONS ARE RUSHING THROUGH YOU. YOU WANT THAT PERSON TO FEEL THE SAME PAIN YOURE FEELING THAT MOMENT.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen renmen repons richie a.

same thing i woul do.

mwen pa t'ap di A ni B...at least not for the moment. walk out and go vent somewhere else.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> ASK THE HMI STARS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: