KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

STORY BEHIND ALAN CAVE'S "PLEASE BABY"!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> STORY BEHIND THE HIT SONGS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: STORY BEHIND ALAN CAVE'S "PLEASE BABY"! Reply with quote Back to top

ALAN CAVE: "My former bandmate DAPHNE and her boyfriend at the time LOVEDY used to fight and argue all the time. She came to live with me after one of their arguments, and he came over at the house to try and talk to her and beg her for forginess again. Li mete a jenou devan Daphne. Me, being the lead singer of Zin...MAP FE ZIN hiding behind the door, listening to what was going on, to make sure that Daphne would be alright. That's where I heard him begging for Daphne to stay with him and all. I told Daphne that night that I was going to make a song about it. That's how "PLEASE BABY" came to life."

KM!

La Belle #1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: STORY BEHIND ALAN CAVE'S "PLEASE BABY"! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
ALAN CAVE: "My former bandmate DAPHNE and her boyfriend at the time LOVEDY used to fight and argue all the time. She came to live with me after one of their arguments, and he came over at the house to try and talk to her and beg her for forginess again. Li mete a jenou devan Daphne. Me, being the lead singer of Zin...MAP FE ZIN hiding behind the door, listening to what was going on, to make sure that Daphne would be alright. That's where I heard him begging for Daphne to stay with him and all. I told Daphne that night that I was going to make a song about it. That's how "PLEASE BABY" came to life."

KM!

That story was out since the SE PA POU DATE album came out. I knew that story since 2000-2001. Anyway Merci anpil.

HaitianKing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

very interesting

XXplosive

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anmey, mwen renmen leu misye di li cache deye porte la ap fe zin Laughing Laughing Laughing

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Bon bagay AC, se sak fè ti chanson'w yo toujou "perfecto" konsa, inspiration'w se passaj nan vie courante... Very Happy

thanx for sharing with us Wink

One Luv,

Kara

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> STORY BEHIND THE HIT SONGS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: