KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

question or the guys
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ou fem sezi. Mwen p'at koner te gen yen garcon Ayisien k'ap fer malpropter sa. Eh hen, neg yo tombe lan "drop it like it's hot". Mwen pa gen zorey'l pou mwen tander anko...
zipgenel wrote:
Benny Blanco wrote:
Ha ha, sa bel... Comme si, ou pa koner fanm Ayisien te fanm aser pou fer bagay sa yo....
zipgenel wrote:
BON BAGAY SA YO ... MWEN PAT JANM PANSÉ YON JOU MWEN TAP TANDÉ'L NAN BOUCH YON AYISIEN NON...

DÉPI KI LÈ FANM AYISIÈN TÉ NAN TOUT SALOPRI SA YO...

ANTOUKA, KOTÉ OU FINI DI'M SA, KÉ SÉ TÉ AN JWÈT, KÉ SÉ TÉ POU TOUT BON... DÉMEN MATIN BONÈ... PAPIÉ DIVÒS MWEN GENTAN PARÉ... ÉPI MANMAN PWAZON **** OU DÉYÒ ANDÉDAN KAY MWEN AN... Cool Cool

AN VÉRITÉ BENNY... BAGAY SA YO SÉ NAN FILM OU BYEN NAN DOCUMENTAIRE SOU PWOSTITISYON MWEN TÉ KONN GADÉ YO...

SA DÉMONTRÉ'W KÒMAN TAN AP MACHÉ VIT SOU NOU...

DÉPI'W TANDÉ PAWÒL KONSA AP PALÉ NAN KOMINOTÉ AYISIÈN NAN... JÉZI KRIS PRÈSKÉ RIVÉ...
KONSA TOU GEN YON SÉRI DÉ NÈG KITÉ MADANM YO AL BAY EXOTIC DANSE PASKÉ GEN ANPIL KÒB LADANN... LONTAN BON JAN AYISYEN AN PAP JANM DAKÒ YON BAGAY KONSA... MWEN TA PITO AL TRAVAY 5 JOB... MEN KOUNYÉ A NÈG YO DI'W: "IT PAYS THE BILLS".. Cool Cool

zipgenel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Benny Blanco wrote:
Ou fem sezi. Mwen p'at koner te gen yen garcon Ayisien k'ap fer malpropter sa. Eh hen, neg yo tombe lan "drop it like it's hot". Mwen pa gen zorey'l pou mwen tander anko...
zipgenel wrote:
Benny Blanco wrote:
Ha ha, sa bel... Comme si, ou pa koner fanm Ayisien te fanm aser pou fer bagay sa yo....
zipgenel wrote:
BON BAGAY SA YO ... MWEN PAT JANM PANSÉ YON JOU MWEN TAP TANDÉ'L NAN BOUCH YON AYISIEN NON...

DÉPI KI LÈ FANM AYISIÈN TÉ NAN TOUT SALOPRI SA YO...

ANTOUKA, KOTÉ OU FINI DI'M SA, KÉ SÉ TÉ AN JWÈT, KÉ SÉ TÉ POU TOUT BON... DÉMEN MATIN BONÈ... PAPIÉ DIVÒS MWEN GENTAN PARÉ... ÉPI MANMAN PWAZON **** OU DÉYÒ ANDÉDAN KAY MWEN AN... Cool Cool

AN VÉRITÉ BENNY... BAGAY SA YO SÉ NAN FILM OU BYEN NAN DOCUMENTAIRE SOU PWOSTITISYON MWEN TÉ KONN GADÉ YO...

SA DÉMONTRÉ'W KÒMAN TAN AP MACHÉ VIT SOU NOU...

DÉPI'W TANDÉ PAWÒL KONSA AP PALÉ NAN KOMINOTÉ AYISIÈN NAN... JÉZI KRIS PRÈSKÉ RIVÉ...
KONSA TOU GEN YON SÉRI DÉ NÈG KITÉ MADANM YO AL BAY EXOTIC DANSE PASKÉ GEN ANPIL KÒB LADANN... LONTAN BON JAN AYISYEN AN PAP JANM DAKÒ YON BAGAY KONSA... MWEN TA PITO AL TRAVAY 5 JOB... MEN KOUNYÉ A NÈG YO DI'W: "IT PAYS THE BILLS".. Cool Cool

SERIOUSLY TALKING.. SINCE WHEN A HAITIAN WOMAN HAD THE BALLS TO ASK HER MAN FOR SOME B.S LIKE THIS?
IT'S JUST LIKE BACK IN THE DAYS.. YOU NEVER HEARD OF HAITIAN MEN COMMITING A CERTAIN CRIMES TOWARD WOMEN IN THE STATES.. NOW ONCE IN A WHILE YOU HEAR CRAP LIKE THIS...

Straitshooter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BLANCO laguer yon pointe nan derriere ballon wan pou li fe yon goal. Se Blanco ki shoote strait wi la. En tou ka si nou kwe nan gender equality si yon gason ka mande yon bagay , yon fi ka mande li tou minm si nou pa dakor ak request la ti misie.

Tilouj

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
ah come on! easy... we get a divorce and you can do your shit...
stuff like this you see in movies only...

I beg to differ. If that person really love you and will do anything to please you that is nothing.

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

get another bwa is her business, but ask me to watch is disrespectful.

come on guys, she could get another bwa and you don't even know. The bad thing in it is she let you know about her desire. If she is haitian, believe me she doesn't want you anymore. That's a way to ask you to leave her ass alone.

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizikamort wrote:

come on guys, she could get another bwa and you don't even know. The bad thing in it is she let you know about her desire. If she is haitian, believe me she doesn't want you anymore. That's a way to ask you to leave her ass alone.

True Da't Laughing Laughing Laughing

One Luv,

Kara

zipgenel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tilouj wrote:
zipgenel wrote:
ah come on! easy... we get a divorce and you can do your shit...
stuff like this you see in movies only...

I beg to differ. If that person really love you and will do anything to please you that is nothing.

excuse me...

euh.. pale kreyol.. paske sanble mwen pa konprann anglais ya..
love??? what's love gots to do with this?

si yon fanm cheat sou mwen.. mwen pa konnen sa pa fe anyen... sa je pa we ke pa tounen... men pou yon fanm vin mande'm pou yon lot neg vin koupe'l devan'm..

wat de fok? Rolling Eyes

Natnat25

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If I were you I would say no, because she might enjoy the other guy more than you. I guess you have to find other ways to spice up your love making without bringing in another person.

younghaitian88

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizikamort wrote:

I'll raise my glass to that.

But Zip,

U should know that women have wild fantasies just like men do. Tellin' you about it doesn't mean that she was necessarily going to do it. Just a fantasy. U have to give her the benefit of the doubt before deciding to move on

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

younghaitian88 wrote:
Mizikamort wrote:

I'll raise my glass to that.

But Zip,

U should know that women have wild fantasies just like men do. Tellin' you about it doesn't mean that she was necessarily going to do it. Just a fantasy. U have to give her the benefit of the doubt before deciding to move on

Younghaitian88,
pa okupé zipgenel tandé, se politik li ki konsa, pou un rien lap mandé kité Laughing Laughing
P.S
mwen dakor avè'w, se fantasy fanm la Mr. Green

One luv,

Kara

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: