KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

UNDERCOVER FANS OF KREYOL-LA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyway Kreyol La Good Performance. Surprised Surprised Surprised

SweetnessCarlyVice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh my God , i don't believe you with thoses pics Very Happy , now let's get serious everyone know beside my lovely band T-Vice im a big time kompalover. I love and enjoy music so much that i sometime don't understand myself Very Happy
As for Kreyol la and krezi , before they went separate ways , i was a huge fan of KONPA KREYOL , which means i appreciate both of them and i will support them too depi yo ka fem danser anba kompa.

Not to forget , i had a wonderful time friday night because it was my first Kreyol la perfomance it remind me so much of my old konpa kreyol band , so good to see all the members also . As for Ti Ansyto he's a sweetheart.

Good to see you all again , Wild flirt , Mimie , ladynad and off course my girl Alexavice.

Alexavice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ WildFlirt, ak kiyes ke wap pale la ma fille? Laughing Laughing . Anyway I don't need to add Kreyol to my name to prove that I am a Kreyol La fan. Enfin!!!

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alexavice wrote:
Anyway I don't need to add Kreyol to my name to prove that I am a Kreyol La fan. Enfin!!!

Alexa,

How would you like AlexaviceKreyòl??? Laughing Laughing Laughing

I agree with you... Too long to bear! Mr. Green

Se zafè loco sa m'ap pale a wi, y'ap chanje non kounya, y'ap chèche konvèti lòt. Laughing

Btw nice pictures.

Alexavice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="PhizUniq"]

Alexa,

@ Phiz, it is indeed too long of name for me. Ou moun ki panse ke se T-vice Alexa konnen seulement fek komanse fe faute.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wap suiv Phiz! Youn ap cheche konveti lot, yo tout LOCO! Mpa diw se Lwa KREZI a. Laughing

Wildflirt_kreyol, AlexaVice_Kreyol, SweetnessCarlyVice_Kreyol lol

Men yon ti bagay map kite pou yo.

http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~se526916/krezi_twip.mp3

Last edited by Gromosso on Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="Alexavice"]
PhizUniq wrote:

Alexa,

@ Phiz , it is indeed too long of name for me. Ou moun ki panse ke se T-vice Alexa konnen seulement fek komanse fe faute.

Phiz cheri... Ne t'en fais pas d'Alexa okay... Li sitelman enjoy Kreyol la & Co... She told me after the party that she was gonna change her pseudo from "Alexavice" to "LexaViceKreyol"... Shocked

Se granmoun ki nom mwen Rolling Eyes , mwen paka bay manti sou board moun yo Laughing Laughing

One Luv,

Kara

FUNKY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

o o what`s the blingindinnwwwwww... Laughing Laughing Laughing

epa apache yo ap essaye konveti lot......Laughing Laughing

Alexavice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes OMG! Evleve ou resi ap bay manti. When did I say that I was going to change my name hein? Alexa pap jam konsa ok ma fille. I am a big fan of Kreyol La epi that's it no need to add Kreyol to my name. BTW samedi map vinn lakay ou pou ka fem sonje le'm te di'w sa. Laughing Laughing

Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How about AlexaviceLA

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: