Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - UNDERCOVER FANS OF KREYOL-LA
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

UNDERCOVER FANS OF KREYOL-LA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJK djazz mwen pako lager GWO HIt...but cela ne va pas tarder...pinga nou kouri leu sa rive pou mwen pa janm we nou.... Laughing Laughing

Djk cheri...Muuahhhhhhh Wink

Wildflirt_Kreyol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon pou fanatic krezi yo, mwen we ke nap pale tout pale sa yo, poukisa nou pa pale deu video an, men pa sou post sa. Pou mwen menm ti video yo-a bien raz, SO COME AGAIN.

MWEN PA KONPRAN PASKE MWEN WE NOU NAN CHEMEN POU GATE TI POST MWEN AN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Funky suspan voyer roche tande ma cheri Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wild cocotte cheke post video and read my comment on it Wink

Wap we ke mwen keep it reeeaaalll....the only one funky...funky`w la Razz Razz Razz Razz

Antouka let`s get back to the topic .....

ok congrats to kreyol la...yo fe yon bel tournee week end passe...

keep it up the good work Wink

Wildflirt_Kreyol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen konnen ke ou gen pou'w konverti, but I know u're going to play hard to konverti not hard to get but hard to konverti. W'ap vini cheri.

Wink Wink

Sanrick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the pics Wildflirt. Mwen tande nou jwen kompa nan tout janm pantalon nou ak lolotte nou Mr. Green Mr. Green

rika

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wildflirt_Kreyol wrote:
Bon pou fanatic krezi yo, mwen we ke nap pale tout pale sa yo, poukisa nou pa pale deu video an, men pa sou post sa. Pou mwen menm ti video yo-a bien raz, SO COME AGAIN.

MWEN PA KONPRAN PASKE MWEN WE NOU NAN CHEMEN POU GATE TI POST MWEN AN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Funky suspan voyer roche tande ma cheri Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

si ou vle pale de video ki raz al gade video kanaval Kreyol la wap wè!

SERE KOSE'W..PA PALÉ!!!!

rika

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

en tout-k bel ti foto..

SERE KOSE'W..PA PALÉ!!!!

mistergentle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good Job kREYOL LA. Keep it up, guys.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

From several accounts that I've gotten, Kreyol La performed well. Keep it up KL. I'll be sure to catch you CompasFest weekend with Jazz Katye a. Laughing

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tout moun konnen le nap pale bon konpa nou pa ka mete Krezi avek Kreyol La. There is no way that Kreyol La could play better then Krezi. Play better Konpa se rans.
Kreyol La is better established because they are the real copy cat of Konpa Kreyol except they don’t have the phenomenal beats they used to have when Ti David the great was the Maestro.
I don’t even see how Krezi will do a Polemik with Konpa Kreyol excuse me Kreyol La, when Krezi is playing smatter, harder, and more superior music than Kreyol La.
I give Krezi two years in the HMI to reach the level of CaRiMi when CaRiMi was a year old because they are playing almost the same format except Krezi is heavier and playing harder compas music.

Mwen siyen anba dosye sa a. Cool Cool Cool Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: