KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

****WELCOME TO EPAVE VILLE....SPEAK YOUR MIND****
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15867, 15868, 15869  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'M Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

HAVING A BAD DAYYY Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Ayani

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi Sexyst, le ou ta finn manje legume sa pa gen al travay anko...se dodo selman...yon ti sos pwa rouj tap fel anfom net...

CatDog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well I don't know about you but with a phone call I can have some haitian food deliver to me at work. Ou vle mwen voye yon piti ba ou but you'll to change your legume thing I don't eat that.

CatDog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY wrote:
I'M Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

HAVING A BAD DAYYY Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Don't be mad be happy. Whatever is bogging you think about all the good things you have in your life and make that bad thing look insignifiant. Example of good thing will be your health, your family, your km family etc

CatDog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what do you guys think abouit having a dating section on km were members can date each other?

Ayani

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good idea, catdog, Funky you should definetly think of some happy moments you had in the past weeks... Laughing

sexyt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CatDog wrote:
well I don't know about you but with a phone call I can have some haitian food deliver to me at work. Ou vle mwen voye yon piti ba ou but you'll to change your legume thing I don't eat that.

voye non please map tann ni

but ki manje ou pral voye la ou di ou pap voye legume nan Laughing

Ayani

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Catdog, fom ta we fom tet member sa yo avan wi.. Cool

sexyt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CatDog wrote:
what do you guys think abouit having a dating section on km were members can date each other?

so how we gonna do that ?

Last edited by sexyt on Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tilouj

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen gen domi.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15867, 15868, 15869  Next
Page 2 of 15869

Jump to: